Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit

by Proactiv

Proactiv Solution 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit eliminates acne in three simple steps.
Start your review of Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit!
Meeker
Purchased at: Proactiv
This 3 step process is my go to. I suffer from hormonal imbalances and it causes me to get acne. Proactive has help to maximally reduce my acne and it’s only in few spots now.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Proactiv
Used this and it dried my face out a lot, kind of cleared my face up but I continued to get pimples and black heads still. So I felt it didn’t really work as good as everyone made it out to be.
VAN ALSTYNE
This product was included in my pack of Proactiv bundle. I worked really well and adjusted to my face. It did leave me feeling a little bit dry and my skin parched, but using the additional products included in the pack made me feel so much better
Hartly, Delaware
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Proactive so much! It cleared my cystic acne up within a week! The only problem I have is how fast my acne returns if I skip using it for a day.
Pocatello
Purchased at: Proactiv
This is my favorite acne treatment, however if I don’t use it for a couple of days my acne starts to come back rather quickly.
Jarreau , LA
Hated it. It did nothing for my face other than drying it out and making it worse. I wouldn't recomend this to anyone.
New Bern, NC
Absolutely amazing products! I purchased for myself and my son. He’s a teen with acne and now how such amazing skin!
Los Angeles, CA
It’s not as effective as I wanted it to be. My skin is combination so I feel it was a little drying on my cheeks.
I absolutely love proactive it really works for me after I use it I don’t break in the same places I had acne in.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this works well it took me a while to notice any changes. I’m not a huge fan of the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
90 Madison st
a year ago
Samantha M. • 10 months ago
It has always worked well for me.I like the clean feeling after each use.