Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit

by Proactiv

Proactiv Solution 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit eliminates acne in three simple steps.
Start your review of Proactiv Solution 3pc 60 Day Acne Kit!
Brittney C.
Good at times but I still am prone to breaking out even though I have been using it consistently,
Keara D.
I love Proactiv Solution 3px 60 Day Acne Kit! At first, my skin began to dry out while using it, but after two weeks I began seeing positive results and skin clearing. The price is a little high but definitely worth it. I would recommend it to anyone dealing with adult acne and/or suffering from a combination based skin type.
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Easy to use, easy to find online. I wasn’t a huge fan of this line. I didn’t see a lot of results like I thought I would. It’s a little expensive for the results I got.
Kally O.
Morristown, NJ
Este kit de proactive es muy muy bueno ya que yo lo he probado y comprobado resultados de los recomiendo ya que si tienen acné y han probado varios métodos este será el mejor ya que funciona desde el primer uso te lo recomiendo pruébalo.
Brian F.
Personally this product didn’t work for me, but It did for a couple of people that I know so I guess results vary depending on what type of acne you have. However I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone only because of the fact that it has Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda. Which is known to cause skin irritation. And in huge doses, severe burns.
Kasandra B.
OK I think they can do better but overall was good recommend it depending on what type of skin you have
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,397 reviews
I love when I use it on my face it leaves it soft and hydrated I like that it smells very good
Anastasia P.
Atlanta, GA
I’m not really sure how I feel about this product. Are use the three steps but I really didn’t see a difference with the type of acne I have. It may be because mine is more scarring? I get like two or three spots instead of an entire surface area that is a problem, and I can’t seem to find what will prevent them from reoccurring. but I think for the day-to-day, this works well. It just wasn’t what my situation needed I guess?
Roxy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really hoped that this would help because I am struggling with acne but it only cleared up my skin a bit and then when I don’t use it I break out again.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
shekera T.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
il y a 3 ans
Samantha M. il y a 2 ans
It has always worked well for me.I like the clean feeling after each use.