BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment 120 Day System

Proactiv Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment 120 Day System

by Proactiv

Proactiv Solution 3 Step Acne Treatment Kit eliminates acne in three simple steps. Step 1 Cleanser contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide as a key anti-bacterial agent to fight acne. Tiny beads remove dead skin dells and impurities to help prevent clogged...

Does this product actually works I don’t want to down unnecessary money if it dosent
Does this Proactiv product actually help get rid of acne or is it just one of those products where they say more than it actually works?
Start your review of Proactiv Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment 120 Day System!
kethllen S.
worcester
Proactiv Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment 120 Day System uploaded by kethllen S.
O melhor produto sempre ajuda com acne principalmente pra quem sofre com isso đź‘Ź đź’« fecha tbm todos os poros ruins que n ajuda
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
Proactiv Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment 120 Day System uploaded by Taylor A.
I liked proactive at first because it did start clearing my face up the first 30 days but the minute I stopped for just a short period of time I got really bad cystic acne after using it. I had never had issues with this until using this product. So if you can't afford to keep using it all the time..I wouldn't recommend you using it.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I think it works on some people but didn't really do anything for my breakout spots. Dried my skin. I have sensitive skin. I'd make a more natural one. Was disappointed
Mackinly G.
Burleson
Proactiv definitely has mixed reviews, but for my skin it works great! It has calmed and got rid of my acne, occasionally I still have breakouts but it has for sure improved my skin. I recommend to talk to a dermatologist before you start, to make sure your skin is compatible. It is super easy to use with the 3 step process it doesn’t take long and it isn’t tedious.
Katie H.
Bonnieville, KY
Purchased at: Proactiv
This product is nice to use twice a day it cleans your face while toning and treatment is considered to. This product is probably the most effective thing I have ever used as a skin care product and highly recommend for new users.
Layla D.
San Angelo, TX
Proactive is a very good my face feels soft and refreshed afterwards. I really like how simple and easy it is and how quick you can wash your face.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this 3-step system before the rebranding and reformulation, back in like 2012/2013. I LOVE the face wash and the acne treatment gel, but the toner was meh and left me feeling pretty greasy. The concentration of acne-fighting ingredients was also pretty low compared to competing drugstore products. BUT, I must say that this system is what kickstarted a regular skincare for me and got ms used to cleaning, toning, treating and moisturizing my face twice daily. I didn't use the products for long, but it helped me make skincare a habit for me.
Tabitha W.
Nashville, TN
This brand is always a favorite of mine and a great brand all together. I’m a fan and this leaves hour skin feeling great.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I'm giving this three stars. Yes it does work. Yes it makes your skin clear and smooth and healthy looking. But miss one day and your skin will break out worse than it had BEFORE you started using it. So if you buy it and you plan to continue using it pretty much forever than it's a good option but can get pretty expensive.
Shyann P.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
so i had to swish acne treatments when i was an adult. use to be the pink grapefurit equalt. brand but it stop workibg on me. and i need somethinv alittle stronger. since i get black head on my nose. n lets say bye bye blackheads hello clear skin. they gave a moisture that amazing in with it all. skin smooth and amazing looking. till this day i use it for 3 months at a time.