BY PROACTIV

Formulated with clinically-proven retinol, the Skin Revitalizing Pads are designed to smooth away imperfections-helping to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Face got worse!! Even after using for 3 weeks. Dried out and cystic acne. I won't use this anymore. Expensive too!
Marissa G.
Rochester
I have tried many proactive solutions. All the new things they come out with, and none of it seems to work for me.
Virginia S.
La Feria, TX
It makes your skin feel so new and soft I loved it I would totally buy it again I totally recommend this product
Anitra K.
East greenville
A little expensive but works amazingly!!! You just have to be religious with this, my daughter uses it every day
Megan H.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Wasn't too impressed. My skin dried out pretty bad. The tingle felt really nice on my face after Application '
Katrina G.
I have sensitive skinn. Every time I used it? My face would turn bright red. Sometimes it would burn as well.
Lizzy B.
Kennesaw, GA
I hate proactive. I still had hella acne afterwards. Don't buy this bs it's fake and it makes your skin dry.
Patty P.
Bentonia, MS
Dried my skin out. Will not ever use it again. Made my skin red itchy and peel. Worst product ever!!!!!!!!
Its A.
IT WORKS REAAAAAALLLY WELL ALTHOUGH ITS PRICEY IT HELPS ALLLLLOT IF YOUR FACE IS ALWAYS BREAKING OUT 💛
Zack S.
Pretty ok. Not perfect. Helps some. Does great. Affordable. Not expensive. Does ok. Contradicting.