BY PROACTIV

Formulated with clinically-proven retinol, the Skin Revitalizing Pads are designed to smooth away imperfections-helping to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda O.
Oxnard
These pads takes SOO MUCH DIRT out of my skin this product works so well it gets every single thing off of your face which is AMMMAZING!!!!
Shakira S.
hialeah , FL
These pads were supposed to revitilize my skin and even out uneven tones, but all it did was make me break out more and irrtiated my skin
emoji_me_up_ b.
It hydrated my skin and i lost ache within a week and a half, it is so outstanding. I still use it today and my skin is smooth.
ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
I really don't have bad skin but just to keep up on it I use the pads after I get out of the shower, pretty much every night
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
Personally, I don't like the pads at all. They don't do what they should. The texture of the pads just scratched my face.
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This product is amazing I highly reccomend it, it works so good and is great for your skin. This is the product for you!
aspyn G.
Hoquiam
These face wipes work so so great they clean up your face and make you never have zits as long as you use them regularly
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
I love these acne pads they work so great i used when i was younger and loved and it jept my skin soft and ckear and acne
SHARON W.
Always love using my proactive products. The cleansing pads leave your skin feeling right and clean and squeaky clean!
luisa g.
It honestly felt like I was putting a layer of glue on my face every time I use this it feels so sticky and silicone