BY PROACTIV

Formulated with clinically-proven retinol, the Skin Revitalizing Pads are designed to smooth away imperfections-helping to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney d.
Winfield, WV
Literally live by this! It helped me so much in highschool I would use it always at night after the cleanser and with the face moisturizer and my skin started clearing up in the matter of days !!! Highly highly recommend .
Brittney C.
Eastman
I do not recommend this product. It makes my skin peel and makes it freaky really sensitive. I ah e oily skin and this stripped all my natural oils and made me have dehydrated oily sjin
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
I used it every night for a month and it kee my skin clear and blemish free. Easy to used and one bottle of good for a month come with thirty pass good for 30 days.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
It work amazing but, you have to keep using daily or you break out. I love skin care and using different brands but, I recommend this if you like daily routines. Can be pricey but, it works.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
So much I don't love you it love you love love you it lots transacted love you love lots transacted love and lots love love you love it love you love love you lots transacted and love you lots love transacted and lots love you
Malesia C.
I like pads more cause it lifts up the dirt and sweat off your face. To me his product would help anyone . I had bad acne in high school and it helped so much
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I did like these very much. The product did well for me but not so good for my son. He was why I bought them, but I was glad that they did work for me..
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Not a fan of any of there things never worked on me it is to pricey for the little thing they send you. Not a good thing for me won't get this anymore
Astrid/Princesa M.
I bought this form my teenage daughter who is 13.  She has some acne and the product was gentle for her skin.  It definitely meet the expectations.
Rylie H.
South Rockwood
It worked well when I first purchased the product, but in the long run it just dries my skin out. It is good for short term use not long term.