BY PROACTIV

Formulated with clinically-proven retinol, the Skin Revitalizing Pads are designed to smooth away imperfections-helping to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking complexion. see more...

Salem G.
cumberland
This makes my skin feel great. However, whatever ingredients they use are just too harsh and strip away natural oils. I don’t recommend for oily or combination skin. You also have to make sure to use this after the correct product
mads 🥀.
I did not like this product. Instead of helping with my acne it caused more. I continued to try it because everyone I talked to kept saying "it has to get worse before it gets better". I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but was very disappointed in this product. If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend using.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
I will start of by saying I bought these only once. It does clean your skin completely but I feel personally if you have sensitive skin this might irritated it. After using the pads my skin around my cheeks turned very pink and was very sensitive to the touch. I would not be incline to use this product again.
Sidney H.
Kernersville
 I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it LOL oh and I love her like a little I love hello I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
These are awesome. I love how they make your skin feel so clean. I have used proactiv for years and just love how well it works. It keeps my face acne free and definitely met my expectations. I would recommend starting with these and the face wash.
Almighty A.
New York
These pads pair greatly with toner and makeup remover. I bought my package online and they with Proactiv's toner. All you. need to do is purchase a package that is best fit for you. You then have the option of receiving it monthly.
Taylor W.
Didn't work good for me. Some people swear by it, so I tried it. I don't have a lot of acne but so get some in certain places on my face from time to time and I tried it for a few weeks, didn't see much of a difference. Will not buy again
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Are use this product for a few months and honestly there were no changes. I was very confident in using this product and I used properly but it definitely was not worth the money that I paid for it.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
I like these pads the best because they work. I am a repeat user of these amazing products and I bought the certain product on a TV only offer. I really loved the durable packaging and colorful label. I would recommend this product to others !!!
Nicole W.
peachtree
Great quality. They hold the perfect amount of liquid in them and meet my total expectations. They come in a neat box and are held together nicely. I’ve bought this about 3 times. I would totally buy again and I recommend.

Amazon