BY PROACTIV

Skin Revitalizing Kit - Help restore and rejuvenate your complexion from head to toe with the Proactiv Skin Revitalizing Kit. Designed to help unclog pores and clear acne blemishes, this 3-piece collection also exfoliates, detoxifies and hydrates the skin for a smoother, more radiant-looking complexion.A $49 Value!Skin Revitalizing Kit includes:Cleansing Body BarSkin Purifying Mask (1.0 oz.)Green Tea Moisturizer (1.0 oz.) - Skin Revitalizing Kit see more...

Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
I will be gifting ProActiv to some family and friends this holiday season! I have been using ProActiv for a month and the results are amazing! I absolutely love how soft my face is as well as how clear it became! It’s an easy 3 step routine that needs to be done twice daily and it really helps my skin look and feel flawless. Plus the price is out of this world for skin care!
Rachel n.
waterford
Ive been using the proactive skim purifying mask lately and i like it alot! I use it whenever my skin feels kinda rough and for an acne treatment. It has worked really well, the only thing i would take into account is the kind of odd smell it has
Christi D.
I know the sales techniques and marketing might seem too much for some, but this has been my go to product since I was a teen. Seems to work great for most skin types, but it has done the best to keep blemishes under control and keep my skin flawless for over 15 years!
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
I love proactive. It's one thing that's actually really helped my skin and when I saw there was a booth in my local mall where you could purchase this kit I was super excited. I saw results within a week!! My face has cleared up so much since using this.
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
Proactive is the best skin clearing kit! It leaves my skin feeling so nice and clean and acne is not a problem! The only downside is the monthly cost And commitment. Overall it's a great product and i would reccomend!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I tried on of those microdermabrasion brushes at home and almost immediately I had the biggest and most painful cystic acne breakout. I waited almost two months to see if my skin was just purging but it became unbearable. I stopped using the brush and went back to my proactive and about 2 weeks later my skin is completely clear.
Samantha S.
Ok try his review is really hard to say. I used this ever since I was a freshman in highschool and for more than a year it worked really nice and it literally controlled all my problem areas and controlled redness. The only problem I have is that once in a while it was a little too drying and I have combination skin. But after a year out of no where it just stopped working and my skin started to break out bad and I got wide open pores
Cassidy L.
Saint Albans, WV
Over the years I've became obsessed with my skin, so i tried Proactiv and I've never switched off. I have the product line of 1. Skin Exfoliate 2. Pore Filler and 3. Hydrating Complexion cream. However when you go off for even a little bit your acne will reappear. I always have to have a supply in stock.
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Works amazing cleared my skin up so fast and made me feel confident again unfortunately it stinks but who cares right? lol it's only about $20 so it's definitely worth it will buy again soon and recommend
Glenda G.
Omaha
I struggled with acne and my last result was to try the kit. It was a huge mistake. It made my skin get chemical burns. Now i have acne scars and chemical burns. It's made me hate being in own skin.
Marijana I.
ermelo
I really want to try this!! Does it work? Can i use it if i do not have severe acne but only a few bumps?