BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask

Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask

by Proactiv

Potent deep-cleansing sulfur mask formulated to clear acne blemishes and help prevent new breakouts from forming. This soothing acne treatment helps to absorb excess oil. Antioxidant vitamins and botanicals help to soothe, condition, nourish and hydrate the skin. Use the mask as a cleansing ritual two to three times a week to refine the appearance of pores, or as a rapid response overnight spot treatment to clear emerging acne breakouts.

How long is the mask supposed to stay on your skin? The instructions say to apply, and then rinse thoroughly. Is the rinse right after applying, or do you leave it on for a few minutes?
Would you recommend this? Is it worth the money?
I loved their original mask, how does this one compare?
Start your review of Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask!
Product Highlights
...refreshing feeling and isn't harsh like some masks are. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!!in reviews
Hope L.
Holland, MI
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Hope L.
I love this product because although it doesn’t smell good, it REALLY works! I have had really bad acne when I was younger and I still do get some acne now, but this mask has always done it’s job. It may not completely take away all my acne every time I use it, but it definitely takes away a significant amount of it. I have been using Proactiv products for years and I’ve always seen great results after a couple weeks. The consistency of this mask is pasty and a bit grainy but it isn’t rough on the skin. I highly recommend purchasing this product! Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask #proactiv #proactivmask #facemask #face #mask #acne #acnefacask #winterskincare #bathtime #nightroutine #maskmoment #skincaresecret #cleanbeauty #morningroutine #clearskin #dewyskin #summerskincare #newyearsamefaves #spanight #fallskincare #freshface #poolside #summerglow #beautyblogger #beautyyoutuber #splurgeworthyproducts #worthyready #bronzedbabe #beauty #VoxBox #like #comment #beautyoverhaul #MyBeautyAwards #beautyhaul #springforward #lashgame #eyebrowgame #naturallook #shelfie #summerselfie #myvanity #selfiegame #boldlip #lipsticklove #glamgame #mascaragallery #gameface #eyeshadowgame #cateye #beautyhaul #gamechanger #palettelove #datenight #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #favoritelipstick #shoppinghaul #highlighterlove #weekendvibes #greenbeauty #summeressentials #lashgamestrong #euphoriamakeup #mymakeupbag #bettertogether #splurgeworthyproducts #girlpower #hitsandmisses #labordaylook #nyestyle #summerglow #holidaylooks #vacay #pridebeauty #newfavorite #10yearchallenge #beautyregret #festivalmakeup #influensterawards2020 #bronzedbabe #slayinside #inyourelement #wakeupmakeup #birthdaybash #winningstreak #fallface #itsourparty #springcleaning #summerstars #mybeautyawards #goldmedalglow #goodbyejuly #beautyawards2019 #graduationlook #summersmooch #festivalfrenzy #throwbackbeauty #springbreakstyle
Zsa-Zsa C.
San Jose, CA
I use it with after my cleanser, toner and repair. My face feels really smooth after. I also use it for on the spot pimples that are starting to grow.
Alyssa O.
Salt Lake City
Proactive Skin Purifying Mask is the best thing I have tried to date. I have been using this product for years. Every time I have a breakout I use this at night and my face looks great by morning. Would recommend this to anyone with occasional acne.
Rachyl K.
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Rachyl K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Proactiv isn't just for teenagers (even though I remember using it then!). This mask is so versatile which is one of the reasons I love it so much -- oh ya and because it WORKS! I love using it as a spot treatment, in fact this is the only acne spot treatment I use. But I also find myself using it when my acne has a flair up (can you say hormones?).
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Chelsea G.
Been using this since I got it a few months back! Works great to dry out pimples but doesn't work on blackheads or cystic acne, I don't think anything will work on them unless they're extracted professionally! But once the pimple comes to a head this is my go to! A little goes a long way! #skinproblemsattwentyfive Proactiv Skin Care
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
A great product if you struggle with acne. It’s so frustrating to still get acne well past the teen years. This will help!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the holy trail for break outs. i use this for every pimple that I get and it's gone within days. I apply at night and wash off in the morning.
Brooke H.
Lisle, IL
This mask does absolutely nothing. If it does anything it just dries out your skin. It was so harsh and ruined all of my towels. Can’t imagine the damage it did to my face. Also it dried out all the time.
Dalis P.
Pensacola , FL
Love this... it really does a great job of clearing up your face and immediately making it appear to be more refreshed
Justice S.
Works great as mask or over night spot treatment. I been using this mask for years and will continue too.