Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Maria I.Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Unique W.Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY PROACTIV

Potent deep-cleansing sulfur mask formulated to clear acne blemishes and help prevent new breakouts from forming. This soothing acne treatment helps to absorb excess oil. Antioxidant vitamins and botanicals help to soothe, condition, nourish and hydrate the skin. Use the mask as a cleansing ritual two to three times a week to refine the appearance of pores, or as a rapid response overnight spot treatment to clear emerging acne breakouts. see more...

Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
Smells like sulfur. I used to love proactive products but lately I feel like the formula has changed. The products are decent but I don't think they are worth their price. Once you stop using you break out
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
So strong. It burnt my skin. Never buying it again. Pro active has very strong ingredients in it
Candice R.
Candice R.
I really love this mask for an all over face mask or an overnight spot treatment! I usually mix it in with other clay masks or use it at night right before bed and put it on my problem areas. When I wake up I always see a difference in the zit(s) and I can tell they're smaller and starting to dry out (if not almost gone)!  If you have sparse acne like me and not cystic acne you don't even need the whole proactiv set, this one item will totally work!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
Been using this since I got it a few months back! Works great to dry out pimples but doesn't work on blackheads or cystic acne, I don't think anything will work on them unless they're extracted professionally! But once the pimple comes to a head this is my go to! A little goes a long way! #skinproblemsattwentyfive Proactiv Skin Care
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
I have recently tried this product i picked up from a friends and have used it for spot treatment and a full mask. I found it was nice on days when I just wanted a refresh mask. But when i was broken out I didn't notice much as far as reduced redness or swelling which is why I am still looking for a better product. As far as masks go it is great and I would recommend!
Devinne L.
Devinne L.
I actually use this as a spot treatment, and it's probably one of my favorite spot treatments I've ever tried. It smells kinda bad, but I don't care about smells. It's pretty pricey though... I'd probably buy & recommend one of my other fav spot treatments over this just because of the price. But everything works different for everyone.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
I love this!!! I use this once a week just to clean my skin and refresh it. It's not gentle but not harsh either the only think you have to look out for is how long you leave it on your face because it will dry it out. Its really great other then the fact the sulfur smell really sucks. Definitely recommend it.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
This stuff works wonders. I would get called pizza face all the time because of the amount of acne i had. I used this with the 3 steps; my acne disappeared after 3 months! This works great on pimples you wanna shrink. I would apply it on certain spots and let it sit overnight. Great product for acne!
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
West Hartford, CT
Not a fan of Proactive at all. I'm extremely sensitive to harsh masks, and my doctor told me to try this formula before I resort to pills and other topical creams with prescription-strength formulas. I was not a fan of this cream because it definitely burned my skin. Still have the scars to prove it!
Saadie T.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
LOVE THIS!!! i've used this for my acne as an overnight treatment and my pimples would shrink DRASTICALLY overnight!! I've been using this for about 6-8 months and my face was clear of acne until i ran out! I am not using this currently and ever since i stopped i've had really and breakouts!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does Proactiv+ really work?