BY PROACTIV

Potent deep-cleansing sulfur mask formulated to clear acne blemishes and help prevent new breakouts from forming. This soothing acne treatment helps to absorb excess oil. Antioxidant vitamins and botanicals help to soothe, condition, nourish and hydrate the skin. Use the mask as a cleansing ritual two to three times a week to refine the appearance of pores, or as a rapid response overnight spot treatment to clear emerging acne breakouts. see more...

• I loved their original mask, how does this one compare?1 Answers
  • Does Proactiv+ really work?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This mask feels really good on your skin!! It doesn't dry it out, it doesn't make your face tight, it has a refreshing feeling and isn't harsh like some masks are. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!!" in 8 reviews
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I actually got this mask as part of an ulta free gift but kept it on hand in case I randomly had a break out. I had acne prone skin as a pre teen but rarely do now...
That said, last week I tried a new face wash and serum and ended up with 3 or 4 red bumps on my face. I tried my spot treatments and remembered this was in my bag.
I can honestly say that I used it according to directions 1 time and by the next morning the bumps were gone. For now I'm sold 100%!!!!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask i absolutely love this mask, it has worked wonders on my skin. I use the whole kit as told , i use the mask about twice a week. Leaves face soft an blumish free. Highly recommended. Instead of using this toner in the a.m i like to use ole henriksen grease relief face tonic before applying my makeup.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Works well to clean face and remove dirt and debris but it will dry your skin out if you aren’t careful. My biggest holdup about proactive is needing a “membership” to purchase products, for $40+ a month, you can find comparable products and purchase when you need them not when a company wants to send them
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
Best product I own. I love this! I use it as a mask, but I also apply it on my effected areas and leave it overnight. It decreases the size of my blemishes and redness of area almost overnight!! This product is gentle on my skin and works great! It will not damage your bedding either. Totally recommend this for anyone with blemishes!
Holly H.
Hermon
This product is effective at drying out small blemishes and blackheads. I got it as part of my Proactiv 3 step purchase and continued to use it regularly. I use it once a week on my entire face and also use it as a spot treatment when needed. I recommend this product.
Samantha R.
A must have for anyone with acne. This stuff will dry out a pimple in 10 minutes. I use it as a spot treatment and leave it on all night. It has an overpowering smell so the next day I can still smell it. It's work it though to not have a giant pimple on your face.
CUFFED🤤💍DC❤️👑 T.
West Memphis
This is also a great product just like I said mixed reviews I personal think there products are phenomenal I have used them for about a year and half now ❤️ they always come with nice packaging! And sturdy containers 💗
Taylor M.
Erie
It goes on very easily and smooth, and stays on after it goes on. It leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean. It’s easy to keep on after 10 minutes. Afterwards my skin has a glow. Would recommend.
Thomas D.
Clairton
This product works wonders on acne and it smells so good, and it feels extremely fresh on your face. I use this mask all the time and I believe it is very worth the price to buy this as it works extremely well!
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
Amazing product! A lil redness when u start using it but makes the face smooth and clear over time and it’s worth the wait and money! I love it and would recommend it
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does Proactiv+ really work?
Monica V.
I loved their original mask, how does this one compare?