Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Maria I.Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Unique W.Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY PROACTIV

Potent deep-cleansing sulfur mask formulated to clear acne blemishes and help prevent new breakouts from forming. This soothing acne treatment helps to absorb excess oil. Antioxidant vitamins and botanicals help to soothe, condition, nourish and hydrate the skin. Use the mask as a cleansing ritual two to three times a week to refine the appearance of pores, or as a rapid response overnight spot treatment to clear emerging acne breakouts. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Cynthia M.
Hazleton
I love my Proactive products they leave my skin feeling smooth and it works. I'm 59 and have issues with blackheads and other issues and I use the 3 step to remedy that. Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (90 Day)
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders. I would get called pizza face all the time because of the amount of acne i had. I used this with the 3 steps; my acne disappeared after 3 months! This works great on pimples you wanna shrink. I would apply it on certain spots and let it sit overnight. Great product for acne!
Mercedez K.
Avon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
as far as face masks go, this one is just okay for me. it sort of did the job but i have other similar masks that i like much better that come in at a significantly lower price point. i will stick with those and not repurchase this again when i run out.
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this product as a mask. I tend to put this over my breakout spots and wear it over night. It dries out my blemishes making them go away a lot faster.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only great to use as a mask on the entire face but works wonders as an overnight spot treatment!! It does stink BUT I'm glad that they don't put fragrances in it to try and cover the smell of what's naturally in it as fragrances can irritate the skin.
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mask for an all over face mask or an overnight spot treatment! I usually mix it in with other clay masks or use it at night right before bed and put it on my problem areas. When I wake up I always see a difference in the zit(s) and I can tell they're smaller and starting to dry out (if not almost gone)!  If you have sparse acne like me and not cystic acne you don't even need the whole proactiv set, this one item will totally work!
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this since I got it a few months back! Works great to dry out pimples but doesn't work on blackheads or cystic acne, I don't think anything will work on them unless they're extracted professionally! But once the pimple comes to a head this is my go to! A little goes a long way! #skinproblemsattwentyfive Proactiv Skin Care
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of proactiv. I've used other three step cleaners that I feel were a lot better. This scrub in particular is a little harsh but doesn't have a lot of cleansing power. I feel that it's a better exfoliant than cleanser. I won't buy proactiv again. Instead I'll use AcneFree
palette p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product at the end of each week, and I have to say, I adore it! It makes my skin so refresh and clean, a much needed reward and feeling after a long week. I love this product and how it makes me feel after I use it -- and it's always fun to put a face mask on!
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently tried this product i picked up from a friends and have used it for spot treatment and a full mask. I found it was nice on days when I just wanted a refresh mask. But when i was broken out I didn't notice much as far as reduced redness or swelling which is why I am still looking for a better product. As far as masks go it is great and I would recommend!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does Proactiv+ really work?