Christine L.

Would this be good to use on sensitive skin? Do they have a sensitive skin formula?

Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
4 years, 7 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it works great
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Renton, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
I have sensitive skin, and when I first started using the products, it dried my skin out. That's the only negative I have ever experienced. I would say ease into the products. Use them only once a day or every other day, and see how your skin reacts.
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have sensitive skin and I would suggest easing into proactiv, because I began using it 2 times a day right off the bat and I had a bad reaction.
Anna S.
Anna S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it works great it hasn't make my skin react at all.