Jeronica C.

I've had two friends tell me from their experience that proactive has worked OK at first but later it actually made the acne worse.Has this happened to any of you guys?

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
4 years, 9 months ago
Yep, it made my acne worse.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
I noticed my skin was very clear after 1 week, then worse the 2nd and 3rd weeks. Now it's the 5th week and things are clearing up again. Apparently it works from the "Inside Out"
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ocala, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
It didn't make my acne worse but it did only work for some time and then it didn't work as well. Again, I wouldn't say worse I would just say it stopped working.