Kemah H.
Kemah H.

I started using this product, and my acne got worse and it made my skin super dry then oily as the day went by. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
Sept. 15, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
Yea this had happen to my sister in law to.
Kat F.
Kat F.
July 28, 2013, 5:21 a.m.
I've tried the proactive products a few times always hoping next time it would work, but it just didn't work for my skin.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
July 1, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
I found that it fixed my acne, but left my face so dry it was almost flaky. No amount of moisturizer would make the dryness look better. I decided I would rather have a little acne than flaky skin. I recommend just using tea tree oil for spot treatments, it dries up acne pretty quickly!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
April 19, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
I stopped using it and went to something far gentler and more appropriate for my skin!
Petita A.
Petita A.
March 16, 2013, 6:49 a.m.
Yes! Find another product and stop using it immediately, using proactive has left a permanent dry patch on my Forehead!
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Jan. 26, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
Proactive really makes your face dry but then again so does any product with salycic acid in it
Lll L.
Lll L.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:57 p.m.
Yes!! Cuando utilice este producto admito que me seco la cara, pero mi cutiz se veia con vida y no me sentia complacida, luego deun mes los deje de usar y mi cara se puso peor. No tuve buena experiencia con proactive. Te recomiendo usar AcneFree Severe si tu acne es en toda la cara sino el AcneFree regular considero que son mejores que proactive. Otra opcion es seguir con los productos de proactive pero usarlo solo una vez al dia o echarte una humectante para piel seca y libre de grasa en la mañana y en la noche, recuerda usar spf en la mañana.
Mia F.
Mia F.
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:08 p.m.
It's happened to me, good to know I'm not alone. Thought it was a problem with my skin.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Oct. 26, 2012, 8:16 p.m.
Yes, happened to me as well.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7:55 p.m.
YUP. Happened to me too! Horrible product, its a scam. Honestly stick to either drugstore treatments or high end beauty store ones like Boscia, Murad, Clinique.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:03 p.m.
I haven't tried it because I heard it does this.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:56 p.m.
I have combination skin, once I got lazy and didn't apply it, my skin was back to itself again... It did feel very dry however I do recommend their green tea moisturizer, that helped... But if that's a case, maybe a scrub and moisture everyday day will do the trick, your probably too sensitive to the chemicals
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oct. 17, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
It happened to me too. What I would recommend is a scrub. You don't use it everyday but when you do it really cleans out your pores. You can also use a toner. Oh, and moisturize everyday.
Sable B.
Sable B.
Oct. 15, 2012, 1:36 p.m.
It happened to me as well, and then my acne began to come back in a rashy like vengence. I honestly recommend finding a different product.

Join Now