Paola I.

I have never tried this product.. but from what I heard there are good and bad things about it.. like it worked perfectly on someone and not with someone else.. and I don't want to use it and then me brake out more .. what do you think I should do???

Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
I guess it really depends on the person. I tried it and it actually irritated my skin more.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Pecks Mill, WV
1 year, 2 months ago
It made my face burn and I got a terrible rash