Proactiv Skin Care

by Proactiv

This refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed -- not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

How long does it take to see real results? And do they have this product for oily skin?
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to proactiv? My face swelled up and I got hives, it took a few days to go down. I used proactiv for years as a teen and recently picked it up to use again. This time around it was horrible!
Proactiv Skin Care is this product worth it ? I don’t want to spend my money on it if it doesn’t work for me. But I am very tempted to purchase it because of all the astounding reviews it has.
Start your review of Proactiv Skin Care!
Product Highlights
I stopped using Proactiv because I wanted to find other products with more permanent results that being completely dependent on Proactiv.in reviews
I tried this a few years ago when I just had very few blemishes but when I started using this it caused me to break out terribly.in reviews
It does clear your skin... down side once you stop using it your acne will come back But it does work, non skin drying which is great easy to usein reviews
...about 2 weeks of my skin adjusting I have been using it since, about 3 years ago.in reviews
I used this product for six years from middle to high school, always convinced that one day it would stop burning and actually start working.in reviews
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
I used to use this and it really did an amazing job. My skin looked wonderful. Then all of a sudden, after using it for 5-6 months, my skin started to become more sensitive and my entire face swelled up! It burned and was itchy and horrible. I couldn't see and I looked like I'd been beaten up. It was awful! I got my money back for a few months worth of it, but ever since then I've had crazy sensitive skin and I can't use a lot of face products. It's weird because before that I had never had any issues. I loved it while it worked on me though. My skin looked amazing!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
I think these products only work with consumers with really bad acne in need of regimented skin care routine. They provide you with a 1. cleanser, 2. toner and 3. a serum to use twice daily in that order. The cleanser was easy-to-use: scrub, rinse and smelled okay but the toner stings quite a bit and the serum was causing inflammation. I tried it for months when I had breakouts here and there and I realized this was not helping at all so broke away from it. After doing it, and realizing at the time it could have been hormonal, I ended up using standalone face cleansers and creams at a drug store that's not part of a subscription. My face basically cleared up and I've been able to use all sorts of skin care products with worrying about breakouts. Hard pass on future purchases for these products.
Elida A.
Trenton
I did not like Proactiv AT ALL . It ruined my skin and made it so much worse! I dont recommend anyone to get this
Jordyn A.
Joplin, MO
I didn't like this product because I had an allergic reaction to one of its ingredients.
julie W.
Attleboro, MA
If I can rate this product I will give negative 5 stars because this product make my acne worse. I finish 3 sets hoping it can cure my acne but I'm wrong 😥
gneholt
Big Rapids
My skin is acne prone and oily, but while I'm using proactive it is very dry and still has acne. Is there a way to eliminate the severe dryness without bringing back the oil?
Jocelyn W.
Wichita, KS
Proactiv Skin Care uploaded by Jocelyn W.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I loved it and it helped me clear my acne but after using it a month or two then got my second bottle and it seemed to quit working for me. I have been told by several people that used proactive it did the same thing for them so it seems to be pretty common
Katelyn F.
Lexington, KY
Was very disappointing. Did not clear up any blackhead problems that I had. Was not worth the money spent. Won't be purchasing again.
Leshlie R.
Lincoln, NE
I tried proactive once. it made my skin itchy dry and it was horrible. people told me to wait that it' ll clear up in no time. i gave it about 6 months and nothing. surprisingly when i stopped using it my face cleared up. who would of known. I wouldn't recommend it its to expensive, and doesn't really work all that great
Gerri P.
Flemingsburg, KY
ProActive does not work! My face is very dry and this just made it worse. My skin felt so tight after using it. I used it for a month and there were no results.

456 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn D.