BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Renewing Cleanser, 4 Ounce (60 Day)

Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, 4 Ounce (60 Day)

by Proactiv

Now you can reveal a clearer complexion with the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, formulated with blemish fighting salicylic acid. Developed to help lift away excess oil and impurities while retaining skin's moisture. A blend of calming botanical extracts,...

I recently started using this, is it just me or does this cleanser have a kind of unpleasant smell to it?
I have tried some products but don't really work and i have heard that proactive work really good but i want to make sure before i buy it because I'm tired that i have used different and don't work ?
Start your review of Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, 4 Ounce (60 Day)!
kaylee S.
omaha
Loveeee itttt so much it cleans my acne and I love it like the body bar that they make as well
Sidney C.
I wasn't a big fan of this cleanser. I received a trial size in my Amazon Beauty box and was excited to check it out because I've seen so many advertisements for Proactiv. My biggest complaint about this cleanser is that it felt grainy and it was so dry and paste-like in consistency that it wasn't easy to use as they direct (massaging in for several minutes). I didn't notice any drastic improvement in my skin afterwards, but it also didn't make my breakout any worse and it did make my skin feel clean and fresh. Personally, I'll stick to different cleansers but this might work for others.
tara R.
Huntington, NY
works very, very well. i’ve been using it on and off for several years. my skin feels very clean after, but it does contain bleach in it so be careful what towels you dry your face with!
Juliet M.
It hidratates your skin. It mekes it soft and tonify. I liked it very much. It is better if you use the entire line. You will see better results, and faster if you use the entire line. I strongly recommend this product for acne treatment in teenager
Deanna C.
North Charleston
I like the fine grit in the product for a good exfoliant. I used it daily with the toner and moisturizer. Proactive seems to work good on my acne for the first month or two but then it's like my skin gets used to the product and then i start breaking out again. Proactive definitely didn't keep my acne gone for good unfortunately.
Sydney B.
Kansas City, MO
I used proactive when I was younger and had very bad combination skin and acne. It works very well, but it does bleach your skin and towels you use. It is somewhat hard on your skin so you need a good moisturizer. If my skin ever got bad again I would buy it again.
Roshni M.
Austin, TX
This product is really good to clear up your skin. But the only reason why I give it 3 stars is because if you don't continue using it it will keep breaking you out. I would recommend using it for like atleast a month and then stop to see if you continue to break out.
andrea A.
Dalton, GA
I've tried everything I could think of to get rid of my acne and this was it. I have had prescriptions that burnt my face and everything and this did the trick. Not too harsh on your face and cleared my face up in about a month. It's a little pricey but with this a little goes a long way. I've been using this for about 2 years now, and I wouldn't use anything else anymore. Totally recommend if you can't find anything else cheaper or better on the market, its worth a shot.
Tiffany S.
This product works very well. It helps my skin to not break out. Would rec. this product.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I have used Proactive for about 10 years now, and I will never go without it! I've always had combination oily/dry skin that was very acne prone, and I tried just about every facial cleanser on the market with poor results. None of them cleared the acne, and they sure didn't leave my face smooth and even my skin tone. I decided one day to give the Proactiv system a try, and it changed my life! I was hooked from the first use. I never have breakouts anymore, and my skin tone has changed so much. My skin is soft and smooth, all thanks to this easy 3-step system. I purchase Proactiv online through QVC or at the standalone mall Proactiv vending machine, that way I don't have to do the monthly automatic shipments. A little goes a very long way, so I can make a 4oz bottle last several months if I use only what I need! I recommend it to all of my friends and family that struggle with acne. Proactiv for life!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...