Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, 4 Ounce (60 Day) uploaded by Angie h.

BY PROACTIV

• I recently started using this, is it just me or does this cleanse...2 Answers
  • I have tried some products but don't really work and i have heard...2 Answers
  • I have tried some products but don't really work and i have heard...1 Answers
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I’ve been using proactiv for years! I’ve strayed off to try other face washes but they don’t do it justice! My face is always smooth without over exfoliating or being too harsh. I rarely have breakouts or blackheads now. I don’t have to think about my skin much...it’s just continually in good condition. Highly recommend!
Sidney C.
I wasn't a big fan of this cleanser. I received a trial size in my Amazon Beauty box and was excited to check it out because I've seen so many advertisements for Proactiv. My biggest complaint about this cleanser is that it felt grainy and it was so dry and paste-like in consistency that it wasn't easy to use as they direct (massaging in for several minutes). I didn't notice any drastic improvement in my skin afterwards, but it also didn't make my breakout any worse and it did make my skin feel clean and fresh. Personally, I'll stick to different cleansers but this might work for others.
Natalie L.
Orem, UT
I used this all through jr high and high school. I've never had bad acne before, but I would get some breakouts here and there every once in a while. People think proactiv is only for severe acne. But that is not the case! It's good for all different versions of skin. I didn't use it as my everyday go to, because my skin was a little more sensitive, but even using it two-three times a week really made al the difference! I love this stuff. I will always be a product I will suggest to people. The technology and science behind it is real and designed to make you feel confident and beautiful! And I feel like they accomplished that.
Erica T.
I had very severe breakout issues, at the time that I attempted to use this cleanser. It worked well enough at drying out excess oil, but I found that the benzoyl peroxide in it, bleached my clothing, if I washed my face after getting ready. It prevented new eruptions from forming, but the ones that were preexisting, or were too deeply imbedded into the pore to pre-treat, proved to be hard to get rid of. I believe the formula has been improved upon, since I tried this product, but I still find that a salicylic acid cleanser, in combination with glycolic acid, produces the best results for me.
Destiny B.
Grant, AL
Proactive saved me from my late middle school bullies. When nothing else worked, it was here for me. Yes, I still break out on my face but it is way better then it was and that's enough for me. 2 or 3 here and there are better then acne covering my face and making me very insecure. Thankful for this product.
Caly S.
I have serious acne issues and have tried everything. Just using this alone has totally helped clear my cystic acne and zits. I finally have confidence with my clear skin and recommend others to try this product out. This is available on Amazon and one bottle has lasted me 8 months!
Megan S.
Evansville, IN
Proactive worked well for me as a teenager and even into my early twenties but as I have gotten older it just doesn't get the job done anymore. It smells nice but just doesn't clear up my skin like it used to. I wish it still worked for me but I have had to move on to other products.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I always have this in my shower but I don't use it very often because I'm pretty much past the acne phase of my life although I'm starting to see a slight Resurgence now that I'm entering perimenopause anyway this is a decent product if you do have a problem with acne it works pretty well.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I have suffered from adult cystic acne and hormonal acne.  I've been put on everything by the dermatologist from oral antibiotics to topical creams. This cleanser has been  more effective than anything else that I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone who has any type of acne.
Vanessa S.
Jersey City, NJ
I have acne-prone skin that continued into adulthood, but since I started using Proactiv 5 years ago, my acne went away for good and I'm even able to go out without wearing make up now! I still use it religiously everyday and I'm pretty sure I'll be loyal to Proactiv for a really long time.
Carpentersville, IL
I have tried some products but don't really work and i have heard that proactive work really good but i want to make sure before i buy it because I'm tired that i have used different and don't work ?
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I recently started using this, is it just me or does this cleanser have a kind of unpleasant smell to it?
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
I heard that this is actually bad for your skin over time. Has anyone heard anything on this?