Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment

by Proactiv

A gentle lightweight gel that clears acne blemishes using Smart Target benzoyl peroxide. This new technology combines micronized benzoyl peroxide with a revolutionary delivery system that helps guide medicine directly into pores to clear blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Smart Target is a Proactiv+ benzoyl peroxide pore targeting breakthrough, designed to help minimize dryness and irritation.

Should this be used daily?
How long does it take to see results ?
Is this good for minimizes pores or more for black and whiteheads?
Start your review of Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment!
Product Highlights
Proactiv is the only acne system that's ever worked for me so well! My skin is sensitive and honestly it burns a lil bit, but it's bearable and my acne isn't a problem! I have a lot of trouble with blackheads, but this stuff is crazy good. I love it and it's the only acne remedy I'd ever recommend (coming from someone who's tried them all!).in reviews
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment uploaded by Sergio M.
This advanced formula uses exclusive Smart Target technology designed to deliver prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide directly into your pores, where acne begins, to kill acne-causing bacteria at the source and to help prevent future breakouts. More BPO in the pores, means less medicine on the surface—less redness and less irritation. Benefits: Smart Target technology delivers medicine faster and deeper into pores. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide
Nerea G.
Portland, OR
Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment uploaded by Nerea G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product really works to help eliminate acne, if you use it as directed it will work. The only bad thing about it is that it really makes your skin dry so try to moisturize while you’re using this product!
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually tried this product on accident. I usually use the original moisturizer with Benzoyl Peroxide but it was sold out so they sent me this one. Although this is not a moisturizer I still use it as my last step. I like how lightweight It is and how quickly It absorbs into my skin. I have been using it twice a day and It has not dried my skin out at all. In the mornings I’m surprised how I wake up and my skin looks matte - like literally not shiny or oily at all! I will continue to use it. It contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide and It has helped flatten some bumps and even bring some to the surface. I have also noticed that my complexion looks a lot more even.
Blaire M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this for a week now and have hardly seen a difference in my active breakouts. The directions aren't very clear re whether this is a spot treatment or meant to put on the entire face. I have been adding to my problem areas (which are a lot) and have seen hardly any difference. This isn't worth the retail value imo. I'd look elsewhere.
James D.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m never sure if this piece of the 3-part system is very effective, but I am sure it’s the most hydrating Benzoyl Peroxide treatment that I’ve tried. The pump bottle makes it easy to apply and helps it last longer
Sydney P.
Winter Garden , FL
Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment uploaded by Sydney P.
During this quarantine and being home all the time I started slacking on my normal skincare routine and had an insane breakout where my chin and nose was scabbed. Pulled this out and applied morning and night after washing my face and it cleared my acne up In just 2 days
Brittany M.
Lancaster, CA
This is step 2 in the proactive+ line and it’s just an extra step after the exfoliating wash that really tightens pores. At first it can feel a little harsh but I’ve been using it for so long that it works great. I definitely notice a difference if I skip it.
Delia K.
Dallas
Love Proactiv! It keeps my pores clear and minimal. I also love how this serum isn’t greasy or drying.
Lauren E.
This is part of the three step program I do and I love it.  It cleans out my pores really well and I notice they appear smaller when I use this.  I use it every morning and night and it is very light.  No complaints here!! I recommend this!!
Nicole Z.
Beverly Hills
Amazing product that helps with my oily and acne-prone skin. I would recommend it to anyone who may also have these problems. Perfect for the price!