Proactiv Oil Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Unique W.Proactiv Oil Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Cristian C.Proactiv Oil Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Grace M.

BY PROACTIV

• I have oily/combination skin with mild acne, I'm wonderin...2 Answers
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have been using this Proactiv Oil Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - 2.5 oz. for years now. It is light and hydrating and this oil free formula helps keep me shine free in the hot, humid Texas summers. It is very gentle and does not irritate my skin. I also love that it contains SPF. Proactiv Oil Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - 2.5 oz.
Olivia O.
gloucester
This is such an amazing product. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly. I have tried everything else and I break out from all those other expensive, fancy creams. Not with this one, I can use it every day and not have to worry about breakouts. Plus it's not that expensive. In fact I think all the proactiv products are really good and I highly recommend them.
Marylou C.
Proactive has always been my number one skin regimen every single morning...My face feels clean soft and alive...My makeup goes on beautifully after using these products...This product works great its moisture for your skin without that oily and greasy feel...just a light cream my face and skin lovvee
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
While you have to apply often when in dry environments, this helps to keep my face from breaking out while staying moisturized. One of the better products from the proactiv line.
Gigi G.
I’d rather use the Complexion Perfecting Hydrator. But if you want/ like SPF in your moisturizers use this one. Both are good moisturizers just depends on your SPF preference. Would recommend to others.
Cheyenne F.
Pahrump , NV
For being oil free it made my skin very oily. I have combonation skin, so im oily in my t zone, but the outter parts of my face im very dry. This just made the outter part of my face feel like an oil slick.
Angelique R.
Fort Bragg , NC
First time trying this product and wasn’t a fan. It broke me out more than I already was and felt harsh on my skin. It’s also a pricey product and you would hope it would work for what it costs.
April T.
I found this to be drying and not terribly moisturizing. It was a bit grainy in the texture and I eventually stopped using it for another facial lotion by Cetaphil to finish my Proactiv routine after the face wash and toner. Luckily this was a gift so I did not waste any of my own money. Personally did not work for me and using the other cleansing Proactiv products still worked even though I did not use their brand of facial lotion.
Rebecca M.
After getting cystic acne out of nowhere in my early 20's I decided to try Proactiv and within just a few weeks my face completely cleared up and I still use it to keep my face from getting that kind of acne again.  This moisturizer has been a life saver.  It's oil free but so soft and leaves my skin feeling hydrated without the greasyness.
Ashlynn H.
Anderson, SC
I love proactiv sooo much. I have oily skin which makes this moisturizer so great for me because it is oil free. It is very gentle and light on skin. This is the moisturizer that I use everyday and absolutely love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily skin and is looking for an amazing moisturizer.
Raman K.
I have oily/combination skin with mild acne, I'm wondering if this will work for me, I'm looking for a good moisturizer to keep my skin looking as young as possible!