BY PROACTIV

Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I would purchase this item always it really dose work and it is very affordable I just purchased some for my teens cause there at that age now so I'd I didn't believe in the product or think it didn't work I wouldn't ever use it on my kids
Amanda A.
Downey , CA
This is the first proactive product I ever bought. I have oily and sensitive skin. After using the peel the first time I could definitely see results and my skin felt softer and I noticed it wasn't as oily
jennifer c.
very good product takes out all the toxins in my skin. Its pretty gentle to me and just feels good. This was my first time using it. It was effective and not at all disappointing. The packaging was ok. I would recommend this product to others. I rate this 4 stars.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
This product is harsh on the skin and I used it for a while without noticing much of a difference in my acne prone skin. I also don't care for how it makes your skin feel after. I wouldn't recommend this to others!
Heather R.
This exfoliating peel will definitely leave your face feeling smooth and soft for the days to come afterwards. I wish this was a little more attainable but I was very happy with the product
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is really nice because it exfoliates so it takes away the dead skin cells very easily you actually see the radiance on your skin right after using the products definitely love it
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Wonderful product that works beautifully with acne prone skin. This product helps keep my skin looking great year round. I love this product and can't live with out it at all!!!!
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
Didn't really work for me just like the proactiv system. Tried for three months too, I recommend going to a dermatologist, it'll be cheaper in the long run and more effective
Patricia P.
Lancaster, CA
I love proactiv because it did gelp with my acne in tge few weeks that i used it but what i didn't like was the fsct that if you stopped for a few days the acne would come back.
Kelli B.
Sonora, CA
I got this as a free sample in my proactive order. It felt so good and left my skin smooth and oil free. I was more impressed with this then any other proactive product.