BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads

Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads

by Proactiv

With just a few quick swipes, you can enjoy a more even, youthful, and brighter-looking complexion. Each convenient, single-use pad delivers Glycolic acid (5%) to remove dead skin cells, exfoliate away the rough, dull layers of skin, and reveal the new, smoother skin below. Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads are designed to resurface the skin, control oil and other impurities, help fade the look of post-acne dark marks and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

Do those work ?
Start your review of Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads!
Product Highlights
...to your eyes or nose. A strong sting or burning sensation. I don't have sensitive but if someone else does, take caution incase. in reviews
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
I used this product and in two days my blemishes were gone! Love the smell as well too
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use them but don't really see and difference in skin. Maybe I need a stronger product to actually see difference but I would save money.
Savia P.
Riverdale, GA
Love these! Helped smooth my skin /improve texture and fade dark marks (my entire point of purchasing ) I’ve repurchased twice.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles , CA
Literally my night time routine twice a week! I wear make up everyday and this reassures my pores are all clear and clean! I have a monthly subscription! I recommend people with oily skin who breakout from time to time. It's literally a formula that treats bumps that are here today literally gone tomorrow.
Julia Mae B.
These work so well at decreasing the discolorations on your skin. It's a very good price and works very well.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I really wasn't a fan of anything proactive. Nothing I have used from there has worked for my skin and just made my breakouts worse.
Monique B.
These work very well on acne scars.i typically see results in about 5-6 days when used correctly.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I have tried out pretty much every proactive product and most of them feel really harsh on my skin. Even these feel harsh like they're soaked in alcohol and have that strong ethyl alcohol scent to them. So I'm not really a fan of proactive because you can find way better and more natural based cleansers for your face!
Gisselle V.
Clarksville
Do not like this product i hate it. Do not like it. Especially the price. They need to fix it i do not rexcomend it
palette P.
Though I do love the Proactiv+ brand and system (coupled with a healthy diet, it does wonders for the skin), this particular product dried me out very fast, creating a dark ring around my face (I have combination-oily skin) and it caused me to break out just a little. I'm a little afraid to try this product again. Though I recommend the rest of the products wholeheartedly, I'm not quite sure if I recommend this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jami T.