BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes

Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes

by Proactiv

Makeup removal has never felt so good. Each of the gentle, disposable Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes not only are designed to instantly remove lipstick, foundation and even mascara with a sulfate-free cleanser that works without water or rinsing. But each cleansing cloth is also infused with a moisturizing complex that helps nourish, protect, and condition the skin for increase smoothness and softness.

I currently use makeup removing wipes that I love, but I do use Proactiv+ as my skin-care routine. Would you recommend using these makeup removing wipes instead, and if so, why? Does it contribute in removing acne at all?
Does this product help with Acne? Proactiv is very well known for their Acne treating products, but I was not sure if these wipes were for strictly removing makeup.
Start your review of Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes!
Alondra O.
Durham
Ithe proactive makeup cleansing wipes help remove all makeup and oils on my face recommend if you have acne.
Mayra Y.
San Benito, TX
I reallz love these. They make my skin feel super smooth and clean. It was very effective, definitely will continue buying. Gentle on skin
Ciera B.
Columbus, OH
Takes off all your makeup and cleans your pores out too. Effective and so nice on the skin. It makes your face feel so clean. I've only used twice but will continue to use over and over.
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
What I like about this is that you get to get rid of all your make up (even the waterproof mascara and lipsticks) without having to rub your face too much! Which is amazing but also it's smooth you don't feel like your applying something strong to your face but you get a clean face without having to be agresiva
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Yay!!!!!! Now there is a way more convenient way for me to take proactive with me to the gym without having worry about valuable product spilling all over my stuff inside of my gym bag! Am I the only one who has to worry about this? Obviously not!! It is quick, fast and super effective/convenient!!! Again, yay!!
Jessica
Is very good product I recommend them I like that brand that brand I like very much are excellently try it.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Great for removing makeup or refreshing skin. I love that all my skincare can be from the same line and its all good quality.
Alyssa H.
Auburn, NY
Love using these for camp and work, it makes my face feel refreshed and I have less acne issues. I do continue buying.
Loany N.
Doral, FL
This really cleans off makeup very well. It isn't a big piece, but it is so effective that you don't need to wipe repeatedly. However, i find that the texture of the cloth/tissue is really rough. you have to be very gentle when rubbing the makeup off, or else it almost hurts. took off a lippie for that.
Cindy L.
The wipes are better than the 3step products it cleans face really good and not over drying , soft and not bad scent , fresh scent.