BY PROACTIV

Makeup removal has never felt so good. Each of the gentle, disposable Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes not only are designed to instantly remove lipstick, foundation and even mascara with a sulfate-free cleanser that works without water or rinsing. But each cleansing cloth is also infused with a moisturizing complex that helps nourish, protect, and condition the skin for increase smoothness and softness. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
What I like about this is that you get to get rid of all your make up (even the waterproof mascara and lipsticks) without having to rub your face too much! Which is amazing but also it's smooth you don't feel like your applying something strong to your face but you get a clean face without having to be agresiva
Kennedy T.
These wipes work great! They remove all the makeup product from your face. I havent ever had any problems with breaking out or any acne problems but this dors help with the occasions when I get a few zits/pimples. I havnt ever really experienced acne so I couldnt really say how the wipes perform on it, but it does help maintaining my skin and removing some of my makeup.
Loany N.
This really cleans off makeup very well. It isn't a big piece, but it is so effective that you don't need to wipe repeatedly. However, i find that the texture of the cloth/tissue is really rough. you have to be very gentle when rubbing the makeup off, or else it almost hurts. took off a lippie for that.
Megan R.
Okolona, AR
I use this at night before I go to bed and before any workouts I do and its perfect for cleaning all of day off. It is effective my waterproof mascara that's impossible to get off just swipes off with these wipes the container should be larger because I always run out soon because my teammates in gym use them all the time as well.
Stephanie A.
I love this wipes they really do remove your makeup so easily and your skin feels so clean! They are not that expensive and are worth the money you spend on them! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wipe
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Yay!!!!!! Now there is a way more convenient way for me to take proactive with me to the gym without having worry about valuable product spilling all over my stuff inside of my gym bag! Am I the only one who has to worry about this? Obviously not!! It is quick, fast and super effective/convenient!!! Again, yay!!
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
THIS PRODUCT WAS A FAIRLY GOOD PRODUCT. THE WONDERFUL FEELING OF FRESHNESS ON YOUR SKIN '' WHEN YOU ARE DONE WAS GREAT. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE FOR KEEPING BLEMISHES AWAY. IT WAS VERY PUT TOGETHER. HOWEVER, I DID NOT LIKE THE PRICE THE FACT IT TOOK LONGER IN THE BATHROOM, AND IT DID NOTHING FOR BLACK HEADS.
Alexandra M.
For anyone with ultra-sensitive skin these wipes &  are two of the very best for painless makeup removal without aggravating skin as well as daily refreshers/post-workout. Worth the extra $ in comparison to Neutrogena makeup wipes for something you are using as a daily staple product.
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
SO simple and easy for taking off my make up before bed. Whats even better is that it doesnt just take off that surface layer of makeup, it really cleanses deep down and really clears my pores and my face alwasy feel so clean aferwards. I am all about convinience.
Lauren C.
Red House, WV
One of the few makeup wipes that actually take mascara off without me having to scrub at my face. It's very effective and leaves your face as if you've already washed it before you even have and it's not over priced! I'd recommend to a friend
Sabra H.
Does this product help with Acne? Proactiv is very well known for their Acne treating products, but I was not sure if these wipes were for strictly removing makeup.
palette p.
I currently use makeup removing wipes that I love, but I do use Proactiv+ as my skin-care routine. Would you recommend using these makeup removing wipes instead, and if so, why? Does it contribute in removing acne at all?