BY PROACTIV

Give your skin a daily dose of nature's most powerful antioxidant, green tea. This light-weight moisturizing serum is designed to deliver hydration to dry, irritated skin. Dull, tired looking skin is gently rejuvenated with this nourishingly rich hydrating moisturizer. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "The best moisturizer I've ever used, hands down! It feels like it's hydrating your face instead of just creating a layer on top. It's great for making your face soft and so good that I use it as a primer under my makeup. Not too oily and has a light pleasant smell." in 7 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer I've ever used on my skin it is so gentle and waster riser is my dry skin and it's not too heavy it doesn't make me sweat as bad as other products I would definitely recommend it to everyone it is a bit pricey but it's well worth it" in 5 reviews
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for 3 weeks and I really like it! I have combination dry skin with oily t-zone and tends to get quiet shiny throughout the day. Not with this moisturizer! The gel like texture gets absorbed quickly and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth but not greasy. Also keeps my face matte all day! The green tea scent is very relaxing and pleasant as well.
Rayne C.
I first received a sample of this. Then I got another. Not only is this moisturizer acne-friendly but it's very moisturizing. It dries quickly and leaves my skin really soft :) I'd say it's on the pricier side, though. I've loved both samples I got but the price is what's keeping me from buying the full-size. I'd say it's worth about half of what they're selling it for at Ulta.
Zachary H.
Mcallen , TX
I first tried this product when I got a free sample of it that was included with a Proactiv kit I ordered. And the first time I used it I really didn’t think it was anything special. But after a few more uses my opinion of it drastically changed. With acne prone skin I find it very hard to find a moisturizer that will hydrate my skin but not cause me to break out, and I have tried about 20 plus moisturizers that all either caused acne or simply didn’t hydrate my skin. This moisturizer makes my skin hydrated and plump and causes no breakouts at all. It has a ingrident list packed full of amazing skin beneficial ingridents and I can proudly say my search for the perfect moisturizer is over, and would recommend this product to everyone!  Proactiv+ Green Tea Moisturizer
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I got a sample size of this with my purchase from Ulta. I love it. This moisturizer absorbs quickly in the skin and I feel it has helped calm my breakouts. Even though it has tea tree oil, it is not irritating. I will purchase this product once I have finished the sample.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I received a small sample of this in a skincare kit purchased from Ulta. I genuinely enjoyed this moisturizer. It’s more like a gel moisturizer so it’s great for those with oily skin. It felt very hydrating but not heavy on the skin. I would recommend it to others!
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens
i have dry skin and this moisturizer didn’t help my skin at all. it irritates my skin at first i thought my toner is the one that irritates my skin so i stoped using toner but it still irritates. i would never gonna use it again.
Diana L.
If I could give 0 stars, I would! This moisturizer along with the other proactive products made my fact break out IMMENSELY. I would never recommend anyone to use these products. I use Aczone and it has taken care of my acne 100%! Also, this moisturizer wasn't better than using a regular face lotion (I had severe acne and I use raw Shea Butter and it worked  M A G I C.)
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!!! Perfect for under makeup, or just getting out of the shower. Doesnt feel gringy on your face and makes it feel sooo soft. For all oily, combination, AND dry skins! :)
Brandi B.
love this lotion I use it all the time even though I am not still using the three step system. I put it on in the morning and it makes me feel fresh but not oily. It lasts throughout the day and I never feel like my pores are clogged after using this moisturizer.
Karlee G.
Raceland , LA
I got this with my samples from ulta and I have to say even tho I feel like pro active doesn't work for me I've seen a change in my pimples since I've been using this. I put it on at night so my skin will be super soft in the morning.
Marianna G.
Syracuse, NY
How well does this work? I've never had a lot of luck with proactiv
Shelby S.
Would this work for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin?