BY PROACTIV

Essentials System Value Set - This value set include Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Balancing Toner, Daily Oil Control SPF 30 and Adapalene Gel 0.1%! After 30 years as a prescription-only acne-fighter, the clinically proven retinoid Adapalene takes center stage in Proactiv's newest innovation. The complete healthy skin regimen: cleansing, toning, hydration and sun protection, all in one easy-to-use system.A $60 Value!Essentials System Value Set includes:Deep Cleansing Face Wash (2.0 oz.)Balancing Toner (2.0 oz.)Daily Oil Control SPF 30 (0.5 oz.)Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment (0.5 oz.) - Essentials System Value Set see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Houston
I have struggled with acne for a while and have done everything including accutane. Once I switched to Proactiv (considering my acne was now manageable) I liked the original set they first came out with. My blemishes felt under control, for the most part. However I then switched to the newer brand of proactiv and again just recently switched to this newest kind. So far it's been three or so weeks and my face has broken out pretty bad. I chalked it up to using a newer product and it was taking all the dirt out of my pores to get better. If I continue to break out like this I'll be cancelling and either going back to the original or switch acne treatments altogether.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I think this stuff is crap. It's never worked. I tried using the whole regimen for 2-6 weeks like 3 or 4 times thinking it would magically work for me like it did on tv. It doesn't. Do yourself a favor and don't buy into the hype. Use la Roche possay effalcar for acne. The cream wash alone will do it, you don't even need a kit and it lasts longer and there's no gimmicks or anything. Proactive is a scam and they just want your money
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
I have tried proactive products 3 separate times. Every single time I use it I breakout in hives. I believe I am allergic to the benzoyl peroxide. I cannot say if it works for blemishes or not, because my face gets swollen about a few hours after I put the products on my face
Klancey H.
Klancey H.
Danielsville, GA
The only reason I'm giving this 4 starts is because it will extremely dry out your skin with daily use. It gets rid of unwanted acne, but after prolonged uses, it will dry your skin out. I would recommend it, but for cases of extreme acne.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I seriously hate Proactiv. It irritates my skin, making it really dry, red, and break out even more. Not for people with sensitive skin at all.
Laureen E.
Laureen E.
My skin broke out really bad using these. I continued using it hoping it was just pulling out my clogged pores, but it only got worse. I had to cancel.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waxhaw , NC
It worked at first but this product is not for my skin tape. Pros: it's not that pricey Cons: maybe it wouldn't work.