Proactiv Essentials System Value Set

by Proactiv

Essentials System Value Set - This value set include Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Balancing Toner, Daily Oil Control SPF 30 and Adapalene Gel 0.1%! After 30 years as a prescription-only acne-fighter, the clinically proven retinoid Adapalene takes center stage in Proactiv's newest innovation. The complete healthy skin regimen: cleansing, toning, hydration and sun protection, all in one easy-to-use system.A $60 Value!Essentials System Value Set includes:Deep Cleansing Face Wash (2.0 oz.)Balancing Toner (2.0 oz.)Daily Oil Control SPF 30 (0.5 oz.)Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment (0.5 oz.) - Essentials System Value Set

I Have been breaking out a lot over the summer so my friend recommended me this product #Proactiv Essentials System Value Set it’s a little expensive so I don’t wanna waste my money on something I never tried or used so I wanted to know how is this product will it helped with my acne on my body too?
Iss anyone else having problems with this drying out their skin but not so much actually clearing their skin any more?
Is it harsh for your skin?
Start your review of Proactiv Essentials System Value Set!
Mandie  S.
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set uploaded by Mandie  S.
Purchased at: Proactiv
Proactive works wonderful for my skin. I have combination skin. It completely cleared my acne! It is my go to product for acne. I definitely recommend you give it out a try if you are struggling with break outs.
Snooks M.
Smithtown, NY
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set uploaded by Snooks M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Made my skin feel a little rough the first 2 weeks but after that it was glowing looked healthy felt healthy and my skin looked amazing it’s affordable for everything you get in the packaging and I recommend it Proactiv Essentials System Value Set
Yanekia W.
Baltimore, MD
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set uploaded by Yanekia W.
I used the original proactive program years ago in high school and it did wonders now that I’m experiencing those same problems as an adult I decided to give this a try it’s done amazing in the short time that I’ve started using the system. Definitely will continue to use this to keep my skin clear.
Nathalie C.
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set uploaded by Nathalie C.
First of all my camera screen is cracked I've been using Proactiv for a long time it is help me a lot with my insecurities of my acne it is not the exact thing I'm reviewing but it's a proactive box that cost $27 it comes with eight things is very affordable everything in the Box last a long time it comes with a guide just in case you don't know what you're doing. I have nothing bad to say about it I bought it two times so far I've tried all different products that there have it also came with a bag there's plenty of products that you can choose for yourself it's a great gift to give to like your daughter or niece or someone I LOVE IT❤
Brooke M.
Fort Stewart
Purchased at: ULTA
Seriously one of the best products I’ve bought in awhile. I started getting bad bad acne last year and decided to finally try proactive out. DID NOT disappoint!
Vilia J.
Lisle, IL
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m in love with this system. It seems to be the only thing helping with my mask acne. It is drying at night but I use a hydrating serum with it and this helps. Haven’t had any irritation from this so far. Been using it for a week and my acne is already gone. So glad I tried this!
Monica M.
Etters, PA
This is the second proactive system I have tried. I definitely have to say it wasn't the best I've skincare I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. Proactive definitely has some great formulas. This one just didn't agree with my skin. I would recommend this to at least try because everyone's skin is different but it just didn't do it for me. Good luck!
Dominique C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Unimpressed...didn’t notice a change in the health of skin and I have a year supply remaining 😩😩😩
Cecilia  H.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
For me personally it just didn’t work out it dried out my skin horribly and I noticed more of a breakout then before I started using this product.
Katlyn R.
Norfolk, NE
I like this face wash! Definitely is good for acne! I lived in a place that gave me horrible acne and this helped me get through it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mohanie I.
New Jersey
il y a 2 ans
NIKKI T. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t see a change for myself
Ursula R.
il y a 2 ans
Yanekia W. il y a 2 ans
I’ve have overall a great experience. Keep in mind with the adapelene gel it’s going to make all the bad breakouts that’s deep within come to surface so weeks 1-2 you’ll experience a purge do not let that stop you from continuing once that clears out you will have clear glowing smooth baby soft skin.
Kelly L.
Madison, FL
il y a 3 ans
Alexis S. I’ve been using the Proactiv Essentials System Value Set for a while now and are no longer seeing results. Do you have any ideas for a new skin care routine I could use?
Kristen A. il y a 3 ans
I too stopped seeing results with Proactiv. Ive now been using the clarifying line from Sheamakery.com and have seen fantastic results for my acne. I use the face wash and toner with Apple cider vinegar in them.
Kelly L.
Madison, FL
il y a 3 ans
Not wearing make up is hard on days when my acne looks like this. I’ve been using the Proactiv Essentials System Value Set for the past 6 months and my skin isn’t responding to it anymore. I’ve struggled with acne for half of my life now. I’m ready for clear skin! Anyone have any suggestions on a new skin care routine??? #help #please #skincare #routine #acne #beauty
Lacy B. il y a 2 ans
As someone who has suffered from acne all of my life, the only thing I’ve had worked is accutane. Tried literally everything and that’s the only thing that works for me.