• Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief 2 Tubes Each

BY PROACTIV

Emergency Blemish Relief is an invisible spot treatment for unexpected blemishes that contains a powerful double dose of microcrystal benzoyl peroxide to target acne-causing bacteria inside pores to clear up acne blemishes. see more...

Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief

Start your review of Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product is amazing! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t dry my skin out at all. It works overnight and dramatically decreases the size of the acne. I got it online at proactive.com! There is nothing that needs to be changed about this product. Perfect easy fix for big zits" in 5 reviews
Clermont, FL
I got this because I heard it was a really good spot treatment and I can wholeheartedly say that it is. It’s 5% benzoyl peroxide and it does a great job of treating my hormonal acne. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It helps reduce the size and redness of my acne. The only reason I gave it 4 stars because it’s a little pricey for the amount of product that you get.
Staff
New York
I honestly was a bit disappointed with this product. I was excited to have this handy in case a blemish appeared and I could deal with quickly. All of the other Proactiv products that I use work effectively and quickly, but this didn’t seem to speed things up at all. For quick blemish relief, use the purifying mask and wear over night on the spot.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best blemish relief product I have ever tried...and I’ve tried a lot! The price is in line with other products that offer the same benefit. This blemish relief is fantastic. I never had skin problems as a teen, so when I had a hysterectomy, my face got upset with me & fought back. I tried tons of different products and saw a commercial for Proactiv, so I went out and purchased several items Hopi g to find the “fix”. I am so glad I did! This product is great for handling current breakouts quickly. It doesn’t overly dry out my skin, but takes care of the areas where applied within a couple of days. I always keep a tube handy since it is my emergency relief for the darn pesky pimples. Highly recommend!,
Dekalb, IL
Small but powerful!! Dab a little on your blemish and it’ll be gone overnight! This really works fast!! I wish the tube was a little bigger for the price, but it still is super effective! Would definitely recommend!
Kansas City, MO
I snagged this during Ulta’s 21-Day sale for only $10! It is a game changer. I don’t have too much when it comes to acne, but when I do it tends to be very red and painful. I apply this in the morning and at night, and the redness goes down within the day. The breakout will usually clear up within 48 hours. I have even applied it mid-day when I see a sneaky spot, and this product kept it from fully developing. Needless to say, this is a go-to product that I love.
Highland Park , NJ
It really works! This stuff is amazing, pimples disappear overnight and also helps with hormonal acne. I wish it were easier to buy without a proactive membership. I’m not a fan of the other products. I can purchase on Amazon at higher price. I will buy over and over tho!
Appleton
This product really helps dry up acne spots to help them go away. Because it is so drying, I would recommend a heavier moisturizer to help with the dry patches it leaves behind. But the dryness means it's working! I'm on my second tube and will continue to purchase.
Columbus, OH
I use this when I have pimples even though I am not sure it is what helps to clear them up or not. There seems to be an effect of using it versus not using it, but I don’t think this product lives up to my expectations.
Oak lawn il
I use this as a spot treatment sometimes when my acne flares up more that usual. I don’t use it everyday or all over the face because it is drying but works good over night to dry out pimple. Very nice and clean packaging. I will definitely buy this again.
It certainly helps but it is not nearly fast enough to my liking, but really, can it ever be fast enough? I don't have a severe acne problem, the spot correction is all I've really used other than the moisturizer.
Is the price reasonable?
Plainview, MN
When is the best time to use this? Before I go to bed? Or the Morning?
How fast does this work?

Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email