Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief

by Proactiv

Emergency Blemish Relief is an invisible spot treatment for unexpected blemishes that contains a powerful double dose of microcrystal benzoyl peroxide to target acne-causing bacteria inside pores to clear up acne blemishes.

HaaS anyone tried this? I’m curious to know how well it works! I use their cleanser but haven’t tried the spot treatment:)
Has anyone tried using Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief on hormonal acne cysts?
How fast does it work? Is the money worth it?
Start your review of Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief!
Product Highlights
This product is amazing! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t dry my skin out at all. It works overnight and dramatically decreases the size of the acne. I got it online at proactive.com! There is nothing that needs to be changed about this product. Perfect easy fix for big zitsin reviews
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,129 reviews
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Christina G.
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome 👏 product works great definitely cuts down the time of a breakout also it helps with not even allowing the breakout to get bad enough to be red a painful it works fast and it’s good for sensitive skin I would definitely recommend this if you have any type of acne issues
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Kayla D.
I got this because I heard it was a really good spot treatment and I can wholeheartedly say that it is. It’s 5% benzoyl peroxide and it does a great job of treating my hormonal acne. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It helps reduce the size and redness of my acne. The only reason I gave it 4 stars because it’s a little pricey for the amount of product that you get.
Jacqueline T.
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just purchased this a couple of months ago & it is the best spot treatment I've ever used. It's the first product I've tried from this brand & after researching online via reviews, etc. for a good amount of time I decided to buy this one for $20.00- money well spent! Benzoyl Peroxide seems to work really well for me to clear blemishes so that drew me to this as well. I was formerly using a BP product that contained 10% BP & this one contains a 5% but works much faster. They use a "microcrystal" delivery system that I do believe makes a huge difference. I'm so happy with how quickly it clears up a blemish on the surface but have also noticed how well it seems to get below the surface to truly clear out the pore itself. I don't think I've used a spot treatment before where I have actually noticed (because it's really obvious) such an incredible improvement in pore appearance (size or even presence)- this seems to do a complete job. Big bonus is that it's a completely clear gel- directions say to apply 3x a day & as long as you remember to, it's easy to do bc you cannot see this on so it's ok for day use too. For being as powerful as it is, I haven't found it to be overly drying as long as you just pay attention to the area and look for any evidence of drying you should be just fine. So happy that I found this, it's made things much easier in this area! Will be repurchasing- easy **5/5**in my opinion.
Anjali K.
Danvers, MA
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Anjali K.
I bought it after seeing high review on sephora but this one didnt work for me. We have to apply it many times in a day for it to work. I didnt like it.
Amanda H.
Maumee, OH
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Amanda H.
This is SO good! A must have for me. This product is awesome! Probably one of the best spot treatments I’ve tried! When I start to breakout or feel it coming on I apply this directly on the breakout area and by the next day it appears smaller and is barley there.
Gianna A.
Island Lake, IL
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Gianna A.
Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief uploaded by Gianna A.
Truthfully one of the best acne products I have tried so far (still on the look-out for more options!). It clears my acne spots incredibly fast!! Can dry out your skin if you’re not careful/moisturizing, but overall does a great job of removing spots immediately. A thin, milky consistency. Proactiv+ Emergency Blemish Relief
Jennifer E.
This is my life saver in a pinch. I place a small amount on and it shrinks the size of a blemish overnight. Love it
Julie B.
I have had may times where I either feel a breakout coming or it has already happened and I put it on and it always has helped. I've had times where I end up not getting one at all. And I have had times where it basically (in my opinion) reduces the size of what it probably would be, I only say that because sometimes I am able to tell/feel how bad it might be. But it's a great product and I would recommend giving it a try!
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
as much as i wanted to love this product for those blemishes and pimples that come out of no where - i was completely let down. however, it does take some of the redness away which is better than nothing but i've even tried more than once to use this product and every time i get the same results. everyone's skin is different so try it out if you want to, i surely hope it works for someone!
Jada N.
Batesburg, SC
Not sure if it's just because my skin didn't agree with the product or what, but I got even more breakouts after using this! Made my face feel dry and itchy too. Okay
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jena B.
Ada, MI
il y a 2 ans
Annie G. il y a un an
Yeah, it's a hit and miss with my hormonal acne. Buy cysts you may need something different or stronger