Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, 6 Ounce (90 Day)

by Proactiv

Is this body wash good for getting rid of acne in the back?
Start your review of Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, 6 Ounce (90 Day)!
How would you rate this product?
Clear Lake, MN
I really like the way my skin feels after I use this. It feels CLEAN. This product HELPS. But it isn't the miracle they claim it to be.
Oakley, CA
Did nothing and made my skin so red I would not recommend any proactive products to anyone especially those with sensitive skin
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this face wash daily! I get acne and it really seems to help! I love ALL of their products! I need to try more of them!
De Soto, MO
Product has a nice fresh scent, doesn't feel heavy or thick. It's easy to wash off, and leaves your skin soft and not dry.
Turlock, CA
Proactiv for my skin was too harsh. It didn't work. However I truly understand that every bodies skin works differently.
Ludowici, GA
Helped clear my acne when I got pregnant. It isn't something I use daily anymore but nonetheless a great product to use.
This stuff is great. I have breakouts still in my 20s and this stuff is great at combatting the breakouts. I recommend!
Grayson, LA
I really hoped this would get rid of my breakouts but honestly seemed like it made it worse...it didnt clear my face up
Il
Not a great product i did not like it proactive is not a good product to use for acne ir drys out your skin to much
Laredo, TX
Loved it at first it really cleared up my skin but after about a week of not using it my skin broke out horribly!