BY PROACTIV

• Is this body wash good for getting rid of acne in the back?1 Answers
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I brought the Proactiv Deep Cleansing wash from a friend and I was amaze to see the results. My skin smooth and matted not oily like it usually is. I found it to be effective, I would buy it again elsewhere. I tried the proactive through the 800 and it was a nightmare to stop auto shipments and trials.
Samantha D.
Diamond Bar, CA
Not a fan of proactiv. It doesn't feel like it's cleaning deep down and my skin is extremely dry after. Even with moisturizer my skin still feels dry. I will not try it again. I ordered it online, it works great for some people but I guess I'm just not one of them
Heather W.
Corning, AR
I love this wash! Had a cooling sensation to it and I have sensitive skin so anything with a cooling or warming agent in it usually makes me break out but it didn't. It took a really long time to see any results and I'm very impatient or I would still be using it.
Kate R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Literally the only thing that gets rid of my acne. I've been using proactiv for about 10 years now! It's the only thing that's tried and true. It's very convenient now that you can just buy it on amazon. Just watch out for it staining towels and pillow cases
Alyssa G.
This is my number one brand for my acne problems. Ever since I started using their products my skin has changed drastically. I used to have bad acne but now I get the occasional pimple.  If I skip one night of this stuff I can tell the next morning.
Samantha C.
This is the only thing I have found that will keep my break outs under control! I do wish it had more of a brightening to my skintone, but overall I love it. I have purchased this product many times and still use it everyday. I love the whole system!
Katie E.
Richmond , KY
This was another product that I had high hopes for. It also hurt my skin and made it more red and sensitive. I as disappointed with what happened I had to send it back. I felt like I created myself more damage than good. I wont be purchasing again.
Sarah-Katherine S.
Clemson
I love this product, it took a few weeks to notice a difference, but my skin has been so much clearer and I haven't had as many breakouts as I was having before trying Proactiv. My only wish is that it did a little more for my blackheads.
Amber S.
Has a bit of a sting but works wonders!!! If you suffer from body acne than I highly suggest this product! It can dry the skin out a bit but using hydrating lotion will keep everything balanced out while the acne disappears.
Ally O.
Valley City
Proactiv has proven to be one of my lease favorite forms of acne control. It is very expensive and it is time consuming to use. I noticed that if I didn't use it every day I would break out worse than I did before. It also really dried out my skin.
Nayetzi P.
Canyon, TX
Is this body wash good for getting rid of acne in the back?