BY PROACTIV

A gentle all-over cleanser that's perfect for the body. Smooth exfoliating beads lift away dead skin cells, while our special formula containing 2% salicylic acid helps unclog pores and reduce oiliness to clear acne and help prevent future breakouts wherever they may occur. see more...

• How well does this stuff actually work for back/chest? I'm always...1 Answers
  • Does this really work on your whole body?? my back is really bad ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
I have used proactive for a few years, acne is no longer an issue at all, but my skin is now a mess. Proactive is pretty harsh. This product especially needs to be used with a moisturizer. There is a reason they sell it in steps! You MUST you the lotion. Just be careful and talk to your dermatologist. No one has the same skin needs.
staci s.
maryville
this product is very hyped up and not what i expected- did it work yes- buy he Actually irritated my face more than it helped- i tried it a few times and finally moved on to the clean and clear cleanser and astringent and was more impressed for less money
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
This definitelyworks. Dries your skin out alottt but it definitely makes your skin really clean. I only use it once a week because of how harsh it is, but it's a really nice deep cleansing treatment. I'd be beware if you have sensitive skin though
Abby G.
Madison
I am not a fan of the proactive products. I have given it multiple chances but never got the results that I was looking for. I have more sensitive skin and the products left my skin feeling damaged and very red they are extremely harsh. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
I have normal to dry skin and acne so I have to be pretty careful about acne treatments or my skin will peel from the drying caused by them. That being said proactive plus a good moisturizer is an excellent choice for skin care
Erika P.
Kelseyville, CA
I love the feeling after using this set of creams it is very gentle but it does its work . It is a bit pricey but well worth it . It is very effective but maybe giving more product for the price would be a great idea !!
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Smells terrible but works great! Make sure it's in date though! Pretty good value! Got it at a kiosk in the mall in my local town! Definitely met and exceeded my expectations! Would buy again and again
Taylor C.
Richmond, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I leave it in the shower and use it almost daily. I love the exfoliating beads inside and the smell of this product is very refreshing as well as the way it makes my face feel! Will always love this proactiv product!
Kayla M.
Even though I have very sensitive skin and this product dries my face out fast. I love the way it clears my acne in a matter of days. This is a very effect popular product. Be careful around hair line and eyebrows, it may bleach them out. I have had this happen to me.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
I love this scrub so much!!! It's a generous size and it does what it's supposed to do. The scent is fresh and the texture is amazing. The only problem is dealing w proactiv's bad site and club bs.
Brittany B.
Does this really work on your whole body?? my back is really bad as well as my face during certain seasons! need something to get my ance away!
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
How well does this stuff actually work for back/chest? I'm always apprehensive to buy stuff on tv, but I'd like to try it pending good results from others.