Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash uploaded by Megan S.

BY PROACTIV

A gentle all-over cleanser that's perfect for the body. Smooth exfoliating beads lift away dead skin cells, while our special formula containing 2% salicylic acid helps unclog pores and reduce oiliness to clear acne and help prevent future breakouts wherever they may occur. see more...

• How well does this stuff actually work for back/chest? I'm always...1 Answers
  • Does this really work on your whole body?? my back is really bad ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Summer H.
Hamilton
I love the whole proactiv line! I know that people are skeptical about it but honestly it works! I struggled with acne for a while and it didn’t start clearing up until I used proactiv, it is definitely worth the money.
Isabella T.
Davidson
Review for: Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash more...
I use this all the time! It makes my skin feel smooth. It has exfoliating factors which make this product really awesome. It is kinda harsh on the skin and I would not recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Jessica W.
Review for: 90 Day more...
This works great!!! I’ve had acne almost my whole life. I’ve been using proactiv for 10 years. I will never use another product. I can’t get over how fast my skin cleared up.
Megan S.
If you’re looking for a deep clean then look no further. This is the product for you. I have set skin and use it about every week once for a deep clean. It has little sand like things in it. It will exfoliate wonderfully.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
If you wear makeup, heavy or regular, this is a must needed facial cleanser. You can also use it on your body and it comes in a larger size than the facial was that proactiv markets. Bought mine on amazon and it has lasted me half a year so far. It’s also very reasonably priced.
staci s.
maryville
this product is very hyped up and not what i expected- did it work yes- buy he Actually irritated my face more than it helped- i tried it a few times and finally moved on to the clean and clear cleanser and astringent and was more impressed for less money
Erika P.
Kelseyville, CA
I love the feeling after using this set of creams it is very gentle but it does its work . It is a bit pricey but well worth it . It is very effective but maybe giving more product for the price would be a great idea !!
haley b.
I love proactive! Haven't used it in a long time, I need to start ordering again. this product really works as long as you follow step by step and repeat every day
Carly S.
SWEAR BY THIS STUFF. I get acne on my back sometimes and this COMPLETELY CLEARS IT UP. The only problem is that it can bleach towels/clothes you wear after the shower.
Jennifer T.
I use this on my face, neck and chest in the shower. (Well I only use it every few days) Gives a nice exfoliation to get rid of any dead skin and helps keeps breakouts at bay. It can be a little harsh depending on how sensitive your skin is, so if you're sensitive like me- I would suggest using every few days.
Brittany B.
Does this really work on your whole body?? my back is really bad as well as my face during certain seasons! need something to get my ance away!
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
How well does this stuff actually work for back/chest? I'm always apprehensive to buy stuff on tv, but I'd like to try it pending good results from others.