Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Breanna F.Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Daniela S.Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Daniela S.

BY PROACTIV

Designed for acne-prone skin, this rotating brush features continuous 360-degree rotation, two speeds, and soft, tapered bristles designed to gently sweep away impurities without irritation. Cordless and water-resistant so it can be used in the shower. see more...

• I have been using this brush on my face since I got it for Christ...1 Answers
  • It removes make up or just simple face cleaning?2 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, but my skin breaks out so much. Wou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
For Christmas I would like to Gift my boyfriend This facial brush. First of all, HE STOLE IT FROM ME 😢. It is way too precious to be shared! I will not allow this! I love this brush I truly feel refreshed when I exfoliate with this product. The bristles aren’t harsh and aren’t too soft. The speed is just right. The handle is comfortable and the brush is big enough for my face. So yep. Merry Christmas babe. Now give me back my brush :) #giftcrush #gift
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
I️ got this from my brother because he never used it. I really like it so far. It helps to get all of my makeup off of my face. Even when I️ think I got it all, a little still comes off from the brush. I️ do wish there were more than 2 speeds, but that’s okay. I️ think that this product is a great introduction into the world of cleansing brushes. It won’t break the bank. Mine came with 2 brush heads: a silicone-y brush (I️ think it’s that. It’s flexible plastic) head and a bristle brush head. I️ use the silicone-y one because it doesn’t breed bacteria like the other brush head would.
Jamie W.
This was a free gift with my system and I absolutely love it. It comes with a soft brush and a silicone one. I use it daily with my system and my skin is healthy and softer for it. It cleans well with out irritating my sensitive skin and the brush heads come off for easy cleaning. Super awesome product without the $$$$ pricey tag.
Alecaryelis J.
I honestly do not have so many impurities and imperfections in my skin to use so many products, I have a premium that if, and she bought this proativ, the truth did not work much, says that the product is not very good but as I said it was not me I use it so I would not know if it works well or not
Ashlie L.
Greenville
Best cleansing brush I have ever used! Does the job by cleaning well, but in a gentle way. I used to hate washing my face at night until I found this! My face feels amazing afterwards.
Holly G.
I was very disappointed with this product. It came as a free gift for signing up for the treatment and was nicely packaged. After using it a couple of times though, the brush would stop spinning with minimal pressure. I would not recommend this to anyone else.
ashley j.
This is my holy grail product! It is crazy to see how much leftover product is still on my face even after I 'wash' it once. This makes my skin feel so happy! My only complaint is the battery dies out quickly, so you need to trade out batteries frequently.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I use the deep cleansing brush about 3 times a week . I can't use more often just because my face is extremely sensitive. So I use it for a deep cleaning . I use with Proactive products and I will use it with a mild face cleanser .
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I love this brush because I can yoy it for my other facial products. It has two heads that comes with it. One is gentle one is a little harder for exfoliating. I would definitely recommend using this.
Andrea G.
Abbeville
How have I never used one of these before now!!!! Got mine as a free gift and now I can't live without it. Leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. I can tell my skin is looking better and better with each use!
Caitlin B.
Attica, OH
I have really sensitive skin, but my skin breaks out so much. Would this work for me, or should I look into something else?
Crystal G.
I break out really bad, would this be helpful? I don't use one ! Are they cheap?
Shabnam T.
It removes make up or just simple face cleaning?
Eris G.
I am breaking out so bad I don't no what to use will this be a good cleanser
Michelle T.
Does this have different brush head attachments?