Add a Photo

By PROACTIV
Designed for acne-prone skin, this rotating brush features continuous 360-degree rotation, two speeds, and soft, tapered bristles designed to gently sweep away impurities without irritation. Cordless and water-resistant so it can be used in the shower.
Photos (3)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I have been using Proactiv for yearsss and recently they gifted this to me in one of my shipments. I wasn't going to bother using it to be honest but randomly decided to. So thankful I did! I have used brushes in the past and they were just eh, but this one works wonders! I have less clogged pores since using it and my skin is smoother overall. I usually only use it at night with the Proactiv cleanser in order to avoid over exfoliating. Definitely a must have for me now!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

This brush is amazing for the face! I have used many other brushes that haven't cleared my face up as well as this one did. I have even used different brushes with the same products I use when using this one and I don't see the same results. It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate the skin but it is strong enough to loosen the dirt and get your face clean.
Alli T.
Alli T.
Grand Haven, MI

I have tried many different deep cleansing brushes but so far this was the best one! I have had it for so long and its still running great. Its not too harsh and not too soft. Perfect!!
Brezeda V.
Brezeda V.
Lemmore

This product is so great and so fast to cleanse you face the price is very worth it and I recommend you getting this and the first time I used this I had no problem using it
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Dahlonega, GA

I love this brush it really cleans pores out and leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth. It cleans out any extra dirt or dirty oils left behind.
Stacia V.
Stacia V.

This bush deep cleans an does get all the gunk an dirt out however you can purchase a much cheaper option that does the same
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Fresno, CA

This is a great product I use it to clean my skin after wearing makeup it's does the job and yes I does meet my expectations. The packaging is basic and straight to the point which I like and yes I would buy it again
keegan c.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY

This brush is absolutely amazing. If you dont have it get it right now. It cleans everything off your face by the time youre done with it it will be so dirty. It was beyond what i figured it would be. It is so helpfull! Ive seen a huge difference in my skin!
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Manchester

Extremely awesome!i love this product for a deep cleanse pricey but it's worth it!repeat user for this one I can't stop using it !its a top use for this !i I would buy this again if it broke but to be honest it a 1 time buy you can get a lot of different heads for it for different things!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Portland, OR

Love this product. Works great for my teenager who has ache extremely bad. Wherever she runs out her face breaks out again.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL

I have been using this brush on my face since I got it for Christmas (so almost a month) and I feel like I'm doing more bad than good. It feels super abrasive and damaging. Anyone else feel the same? Or am I using it too often? I don't want to stop using it but I don't think my skin is reacting well to the bristles or something.
Eris G.
Eris G.

I am breaking out so bad I don't no what to use will this be a good cleanser
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Guatemala

las cerdas de este cepillo son suaves? busco un cepillo que funcione sin irritar la piel, mi hermana y yo buscamos uno para ella sufre de rosasea pero los que hemos probado siempre terminan irritando su piel sencible
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Madison, NC

Can you detach the brush head part of it to clean it?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Does this have different brush head attachments?

Join Now