Add a Photo

By PROACTIV
Designed for acne-prone skin, this rotating brush features continuous 360-degree rotation, two speeds, and soft, tapered bristles designed to gently sweep away impurities without irritation. Cordless and water-resistant so it can be used in the shower.
Photos (3)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
This brush is amazing for the face! I have used many other brushes that haven't cleared my face up as well as this one did. I have even used different brushes with the same products I use when using this one and I don't see the same results. It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate the skin but it is strong enough to loosen the dirt and get your face clean.
Alli T.
Alli T.
Grand Haven, MI
Jan. 17, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I have tried many different deep cleansing brushes but so far this was the best one! I have had it for so long and its still running great. Its not too harsh and not too soft. Perfect!!
Brezeda V.
Brezeda V.
Lemmore
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
This product is so great and so fast to cleanse you face the price is very worth it and I recommend you getting this and the first time I used this I had no problem using it
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Dahlonega, GA
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I love this brush it really cleans pores out and leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth. It cleans out any extra dirt or dirty oils left behind.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Feb. 10, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I have been using Proactiv for yearsss and recently they gifted this to me in one of my shipments. I wasn't going to bother using it to be honest but randomly decided to. So thankful I did! I have used brushes in the past and they were just eh, but this one works wonders! I have less clogged pores since using it and my skin is smoother overall. I usually only use it at night with the Proactiv cleanser in order to avoid over exfoliating. Definitely a must have for me now!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis , PA
April 3, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I got proactiv and this was the only good thing about it. I use this every single night, it is my holy grail. It really gets into your skin and pores and gets all the makeup and dirt out. I'm obsessed with this and it's a great alternative to the clarisonic
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
May 19, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I have recently been obsessed with this brush! I find that it has made a huge difference in my skin, many of my blemishes have dramatically went away. Also in comparison to many other spin brushes, this one is relatively affordable (:
Jan. 17, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
I've heard so much about this product! And I just am so excited to try it! I've heard such positive things!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , Florida
Nov. 18, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
This brush is the best I have ever tried, cleans thoroughly and leaves your skin very soft. I recommend it. Has two speeds. I buy it in Amazon online.
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
Coral Springs , Fl
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush
A great investment for every type of skin! Cleans your faces and removes blackheads and whiteheads . The difference is seen in days ! Worth the buy I use mine every night and I love it . Skin is smooth and clear.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been using this brush on my face since I got it for Christmas (so almost a month) and I feel like I'm doing more bad than good. It feels super abrasive and damaging. Anyone else feel the same? Or am I using it too often? I don't want to stop using it but I don't think my skin is reacting well to the bristles or something.
Eris G.
Eris G.
I am breaking out so bad I don't no what to use will this be a good cleanser
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Guatemala
las cerdas de este cepillo son suaves? busco un cepillo que funcione sin irritar la piel, mi hermana y yo buscamos uno para ella sufre de rosasea pero los que hemos probado siempre terminan irritando su piel sencible
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Madison, NC
Can you detach the brush head part of it to clean it?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Does this have different brush head attachments?