Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Breanna F.Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Daniela S.Proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Daniela S.

BY PROACTIV

Designed for acne-prone skin, this rotating brush features continuous 360-degree rotation, two speeds, and soft, tapered bristles designed to gently sweep away impurities without irritation. Cordless and water-resistant so it can be used in the shower. see more...

• I have been using this brush on my face since I got it for Christma...1 Answers
  • It removes make up or just simple face cleaning?2 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, but my skin breaks out so much. Would...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This brush is amazing for the face! I have used many other brushes that haven't cleared my face up as well as this one did. I have even used different brushes with the same products I use when using this one and I don't see the same results. It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate the skin but it is strong enough to loosen the dirt and get your face clean.
Alli T.
Alli T.
Grand Haven, MI
I have tried many different deep cleansing brushes but so far this was the best one! I have had it for so long and its still running great. Its not too harsh and not too soft. Perfect!!
Brezeda V.
Brezeda V.
Lemmore
This product is so great and so fast to cleanse you face the price is very worth it and I recommend you getting this and the first time I used this I had no problem using it
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this brush it really cleans pores out and leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth. It cleans out any extra dirt or dirty oils left behind.
Jasira S.
Jasira S.
My brother gave me one and it has done wonders for my cleansing routine. The brush comes with two brushes: a short rubber bristled brush and a longer bristled brush and also has two settings: a moderately paced speed and a faster speed. I use the softer brush with whatever exfoliator I am using, as I find that the beads in the exfoliator do a great job of scrubbing my face while the brush really mixes with the water to really work the product into my skin. On the other hand I use the longer bristled brush with my daily cleanser to really work to remove any leftover product from the exfoliator used prior and to remove any excess dirt from my skin.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I have been using Proactiv for yearsss and recently they gifted this to me in one of my shipments. I wasn't going to bother using it to be honest but randomly decided to. So thankful I did! I have used brushes in the past and they were just eh, but this one works wonders! I have less clogged pores since using it and my skin is smoother overall. I usually only use it at night with the Proactiv cleanser in order to avoid over exfoliating. Definitely a must have for me now!
palette p.
palette p.
I recommending this brush with all my heart! When I had tried a foundation that looked flawless in some areas, but terrible in others, I quickly calculated that it was dead skin that was making the foundation look cakey. So I purchased this brush, and in a matter of days, all my dead skin that was making me feel so heartbroken days before was completely gone! With any skin-care routine, this is a necessity!
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Really like this brush. I got it free with my monthly subscription so I'm not sure the retail price but it's most likely worth it. This brush is amazing for deep cleaning/exfoliating but not for everyday use. Works really good with a gentle cleanser to get rid of dark spots. I highly recommend
Julia G.
Julia G.
Glendora, CA
I personally haven't used this specific type of cleansing brush but I do own a different one. I find it satisfying and it definitely helps with make your skin feel smooth and soft. The bristle of the brushes help massage in the soap deep into the pores to help effectively clean them out.
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
This deluxe cleansing brush was designed specifically for acne-prone skin- with soft, tapered bristles to gently sweep away impurities without irritating skin. This skincare essential offers continuous 360-degree rotation at two speeds. This is a must have ladies! :)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I break out really bad, would this be helpful? I don't use one ! Are they cheap?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Attica, OH
I have really sensitive skin, but my skin breaks out so much. Would this work for me, or should I look into something else?
Shabnam T.
Shabnam T.
It removes make up or just simple face cleaning?
Eris G.
Eris G.
I am breaking out so bad I don't no what to use will this be a good cleanser
I have been wanting this for a while but i have sensitive skin so im not sure if i should get it