Proactiv Dark Spot Corrector,1 Oz Size

by Proactiv

Proactive worked for me on blemishes. Does it work for uneven skin tone and/or dark spots? My skin has stayed uneven since pregnancy.
Have you ever tried this product? [user:aaishaj] [user:karinac2]
How long do you have to use this to actually see results?
Start your review of Proactiv Dark Spot Corrector,1 Oz Size!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield , CA
I tried out this this item for dark spots it was my first time using this and right always I noticed my face felt as if it was burning and I noticed that my skin was like stripped down I do not recommend this item although I like the proactiv line I really did like this one item
I have many freckles, scars, & other discolorations on my face. I found this product to be productive in lightening the spots that I wanted to be. I've tried a few different products for this & this is one of the few that actually showed results in claims. I'd recommend to a friend!!!
Mobile
This didn't really do anything to me. I've noticed that after I stop using any proactive product my face bread out like 5x worse than before. I used it for about a month and I didn't like it very much. I wouldn't recommend it to someone unless they absolutely wanted to try it.
This is my favorite face wash, face mask, fave moisturizer, and everything else it includes, especially with the face utensil, and the astringent they give you. I recommend this kit to anyone!!!
Love this product helps blend my skin tone. I have use Obaji blender and it has a horrible smell. This one works just as good and doesn't leave my skin with an awful smell after cleansing.
Wayne, WV
I used proactive for years!!!! Spent 100s of dollars. The only thing this stuff ever did was make my face break out more. Wouldn't recommend this stuff to anyone ever. Will never buy again. Ever. It made my acne worse. When I stopped using it is when my face finally cleared up.
Effingham
This came as an add on to my regular subscription but Iove it! I hate getting a pimple and knowing that even after it has healed, the mark will be there for forever. It was gentle and made the marks go away so much faster. I'm so glad it came with my order.
Conyers
This is a miracle for my dark spots! I'm a little sensitive to it, but that's fine. It evens my skintone out nicely- do not regret buying. It lasts for so long I don't think I'll ever need to purchase another one. I love this so much, and it's amazing!
Norfolk, VA
Proactiv makes the best dark spot corrector! i have tried many different brands and products and i am always brought back to Proactiv, i am not the biggest fan of their three step line, but this product is amazing and well worth the money! go get it!
Sharon, PA
Proactive definitely works well with correcting blemishes and stoping acne but it dries out my skin terribly. Even the combination skin product is rough on my skin. I would buy this again but I would definitely use a different brand of moisturizer.