BY PROACTIV

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
The only thing I really love about Proactiv is that it promotes and helps encourage a regular skincare routine. Other than that, I haven't had great success with their products, this one include. It didn't really make a difference for my dark spots.
Alexandria K.
I used this product and saw no improvement in my dark spots but I also don't think proactive is for everyone . It didn't work for me and it wasn't worth the purchase to get this corrector .
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
I loved all  Proactiv skin care products because they at first I didn't think you was going to work but they work and now my my skin just feels great and I'm in love with it I wish I would have found this tune then when I first started having acne and I would love to buy it again
Daisha R.
Mobile
This didn't really do anything to me. I've noticed that after I stop using any proactive product my face bread out like 5x worse than before. I used it for about a month and I didn't like it very much. I wouldn't recommend it to someone unless they absolutely wanted to try it.
Ashlie H.
I have many freckles, scars, & other discolorations on my face. I found this product to be productive in lightening the spots that I wanted to be. I've tried a few different products for this & this is one of the few that actually showed results in claims. I'd recommend to a friend!!!
Laura O.
This is my favorite face wash, face mask, fave moisturizer, and everything else it includes, especially with the face utensil, and the astringent they give you. I recommend this kit to anyone!!!
Cindy C.
elyria, OH
I loved this product, it did wonders for my skin which I loved. The product did everything it said it was going to do. My darker spots on my skin definitely got lighter and the product was effective. I would buy this product again because it was just that good.
Mindi G.
Love this product helps blend my skin tone. I have use Obaji blender and it has a horrible smell. This one works just as good and doesn't leave my skin with an awful smell after cleansing.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Works well. It does what it says but i wish it did it faster but that might be because my bottle was exposed to sunlight. I use it all the time. Its great when paired with exfoliation. I would buy it again just bc i havent tried another dark spot corrector.
Lindsay H.
I used proactive for years!!!! Spent 100s of dollars. The only thing this stuff ever did was make my face break out more. Wouldn't recommend this stuff to anyone ever. Will never buy again. Ever. It made my acne worse. When I stopped using it is when my face finally cleared up.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
How long do you have to use this to actually see results?