BeautyFaceFacial SkincareProactiv
Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 ounce (90 Day)

Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 ounce (90 Day)

by Proactiv

The Complexion Perfecting Hydrator is the final of the Proactiv+ 3-Step System.This silky-rich hydrator acts like a cream, but glides on like a gel as it moisturizes the skin to combat dryness and helps to improve texture and skin tone.It contains...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 ounce (90 Day)!
Larissa S.
College Sta, TX
Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 ounce (90 Day) uploaded by Larissa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good for acne prone skin. I’ve always struggled with little blackheads on my forehead, and this is the legit cure for it
Shelby N.
Kansas City , MO
Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 ounce (90 Day) uploaded by Shelby N.
Absolute must have now! I’ve never had an acne treatment that I’m like OMG YES but this actually works great. It like sucks the acne out of your face? Eh? I don’t know but it’s worth the money and if you have sensitive skin this works well with mine. And my skin breaks out if I put any lotion-esque on.
Maddie S.
Evansville, IN
My favorite acne moisturizer. It’s bomb. Controls oil but keeps you moisturized and it doesn’t break you out at all. It is a little heavy for a water based moisturizer but once it’s absorbed you don’t feel it at all.
angel M.
south kirkby , pontefract
Can’t get over how well this has helped my skin the packaging is amazing and they have many sizes. It is so gentle on the skin and easy to use would definitely recommend to others and it meet my expectations
Sophie L.
Saint-Basile le Grand
It made my skin really hydrated and luminated, it affected my acne and my oily nose, it overall helped every issue my skin had.
Amber K.
Duncan
My favorite moisturizer. I apply it twice a day, before bed and in the morning. Doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't leave any excess oils. It's perfect
Holley O.
AMAZING!! I use this product after washing my face with the Proactiv Skin Smoothing Exfoliator and the combination of the two have gotten rid of my acne in less than a month! Would definitely recommend.
Samantha F.
Gold Coast
The complexion perfecting hydrator is the last step in the three step treatment. A little goes a long way with this specific treatment so I only ever use a small amount. When I use too much it sometimes burns and stings my skin. If I don’t wash it off after using to much it begins to flake the next day. However when you use the correct amount it does the job.

Looking for your answer?