Proactiv Cleansing Body Bar Duo, 2.7 oz

by Proactiv

Proactiv's soap free cleansing bar contains acne-fighting salicylic acid to help clear pores as well as treat and help prevent new acne blemishes on the face and body.Features:Helps to gently washes away excess oil, dirt and sweat.Designed to unclog...

does this help with back acne?
Start your review of Proactiv Cleansing Body Bar Duo, 2.7 oz!
rebekah L.
12416 n.s 3580 lot #5 Seminole ok
This makes back and chest look so Smooth and clear I love it maken my body look so good maken feel so good bout my self I think teen girls should buy this it helps yr skin look so good
Carissia P.
I mean it is a cleansing bar. We used it for a while because we came into a good amount of supply of it. It wasnt bad but it wasnt amazing either. It worked as good as any other cleansing bar. And like most it dries you out. If inwas anyone one else i would probably purchase a bar of soap from dove or aveeno.
cassandra M.
Florence, MS
This bar is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! It makes your skin feel hydrated and clean. Certain things only hydrate or clean but this product does both. you actually feel it working and its totally affordable. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin and acne.
Kendra B.
Magnolia , TX
Honestly this stuff is ok. I have terrible back acne, and this dries out my skin which helps, but doesn't solve my acne issue. If you have oily skin, and a little bit of acne I recommend this product. Otherwise I would stick with a tea tree oil based body wash.
Dalis P.
Pensacola , FL
This would definitely Great for someone with more body acne but it was incredibly drying for me considering I already have a dry skin on my back and body... and basically everywhere else except for my oily face.
April L.
Naples, FL
This is one of my most favorite products ever. If you use this consistently it keep acne away and also reduces dark spOts
Arce A.
My daughter does use these products. It helps her skin look healthy and smooth. When she start using this product I can tell her skin looks better. I found the products a tj maxx and was afforadable but its ok the price in the website, as long its work its okay to get it.
Karen Z.
Skin is very oily in that it helps a lot of acne on the face and helps a lot in that the bacteria on your face do not come out again and you can use you have to go to a dermatologist that can say more about your skin and body
Anna P.
Gilbert
It’s not my go to cleanser, but it’s a good cleanser to use every once in a while. When I try to use it every day, my skin would dry out and get very flaky. But when it’s that time of the month for me, I will use this the first two days and it helps.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...