Proactiv+ Blackhead Dissolving Gel

by Proactiv

Gently formulated to dissolve blackheads, unclog pores, absorb excess oil and deep clean blemish-causing impurities. Designed to soothe irritated skin and shrink the appearance of pores for a more radiant, glowing complexion.

Would this work for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin?
How well does this work? I've never had a lot of luck with proactiv
How long do the results last? Are they immediate? Are pores still visible, just clear?
Start your review of Proactiv+ Blackhead Dissolving Gel!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,153 reviews
Proactiv+ Blackhead Dissolving Gel uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving this stuff it definitely cleans out your pores and dead skin it gets hot but after like one min it stops being so hot afterwards my skin is softer brighter smoother I don’t know what’s in it but it works great I caught it on sale at Ulta a 3pc set for 26$ which is a great price I highly recommend it if you have acne probe skin
Tina B.
Plano
Proactiv+ Blackhead Dissolving Gel uploaded by Tina B.
This gel gets rid of blackheads almost immediately. I haven’t had a problem with blackheads in months and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling nor looking oily.
Thea L.
Saint Joseph, MO
This was not the product for me. My face is already oily and adding an additional moisturizer to my routine did not help with the oiliness.
Brianna W.
Sylvania
This is so far one of my favorite moisturizers. It calms my skin with the green tea and makes my skin feel super hydrated even after it drys down I love how its a thick gel formula but its not heavy on your face and i notice a cooling effect, I seen some improvement on my redness to.
Amber B.
Ballston Spa, NY
Nothing has ever worked on my skin the way this does. It is absolutely amazing how fast it removes the blackheads. I ordered proactiv sets just so I could get the free black head dissolving gel
Ava O.
I love this moisturizer it melts into the skin and feels watery, not oily. It’s light on the skin and one of my favorites.
Valeria Y.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I like this product but is not my favorite. it’s ok I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️I just think it does nothing to my skin Proactiv Skin Care
Ashlee J.
this is my new favorite moisturizer! it goes on so easy on the skin and doesn’t leave my skin oily after a whole days use. i put this on before i put on my makeup and it doesn’t leave an oily finish. it’s absolutely amazing!
Taylor B.
Herndon, VA
I'm a sucker for anything with green tea in it. I love how green tea smells, and I love how it makes my skin feel. This green tea moisturizer is no exception. I typically use the moisturizer at night since I do find it to be a littleeeee heavy. But you could probably wear it during the day if you don't plan on wearing makeup.
Imani B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is actually pretty relaxing to rub in, it doesn’t breakout my sensitive acne prone skin and it does not add any excess oil. It has the consistency of a water based moisturizer which makes sense because green tea is supposed to be moisturizing. No added dyes, or perfumes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...