Proactiv BB Cream

by Proactiv

Proactiv BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is the ultimate multi-tasker, helping to deliver healthy hydration and broad-spectrum SPF 15 coverage with just a hint of tint. Helps give skin a luminous, even-toned glow. Shade: Light.

Fools this really work??
How do you feel about this product ?
[product:proactiv-3-step-acne-treatment-system-(60-day)]
Start your review of Proactiv BB Cream!
Product Highlights
“this cream is good, i like its texture. plus that helped me with my acne problem. i recomend it to my cousin and he helped him too.” in reviews
Laval
Review for: Proactiv BB Cream, Medium, 1.7 Ounce
Where do I start... I heard amazing reviews about proactive threw friends and family members so i then decided to purchase it myself. the cream didn't help just made me breakout even more then usual and i stoped using it for a while now and my acne has gotten way better. I do not recommend this product. Definitely will not be repurchasing this again
Woodstock, ON
Review for: Proactiv BB Cream, Light, 1.7 Ounce
Proactiv did nothing for my skin. If anything it made me break out even worse. Unfortunately every single product in their line does this to me, so that is disappointing. It would be hard for me to recommend to others because of my personal reaction to it.
Evanton
Review for: Proactiv BB Cream, Light, 1.7 Ounce
I use this as my foundation. Nothing else that I have tried keeps me from breaking out. The coverage is light, but if I haven't broken out I don't need more. As a moisturizer, it is light and not oily.
Me gustan mucho las bb cream ya que un solo producto realiza dos cosas que es cubrir ligeramente eh hidratar. Pero este en especifico realiza estos dos trabajos muy bien.
Love it!! It's smell free, that why I love it and used it every time. It's protects my skin from the UV Ray, specially in a carribean weather
This cream is good, I like its texture. Plus that helped me with my acne problem. I recomend it to my cousin and he helped him too.
Arecibo
Review for: Proactiv BB Cream, Medium, 1.7 Ounce
Is a great bb cream is soft application and is beautyfull in the face any time is great product so i recomend this product
Review for: Proactiv BB Cream, Medium, 1.7 Ounce
I love this book cream it's really helpful It's effective I don't have any complaints It's a little pricey but affordable
Salé, Laayayda
I love so much this mark proactive because is very very coooooooooool ..... but this bb cream is alsome i so much love it
Dubai
It wasn't good for me. It makes me break out. Otherwise nice packaging and good value for money. Quite good coverage