Proactiv+ Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum

Now you can fade and renew unwanted dark spots left behind by cleared acne blemishes with the new Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum. This advanced treatment serum with maximum-strength skin lightening medicine-the most effective you can buy without a prescription - helps to gradually fade dark marks caused by sun damage, like freckles, age and liver spots. It goes on invisibly-even under makeup-and is the ideal complement to the Proactiv+ 3-Step System to treat post-acne marks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
For some reason this product has not only lightened spots...but it also kind of just killed the rest of my acne....for a while I was getting random cystic acne, one or 2 on my face a day that wouldn't pop ( or wpuld pop and then refill) and last forever!! I randomly bought this to try and help with scarring and have been using it everyday and have pretty much had no cysts or zits of any kind since then!! Still get little blackheads on my chin and t zone, but other than that this product has really been a lifesaver!!!♡
Ashley T.
Lakeland, FL
I have used proactive for about 3 years now. Since starting to use this product I have seen very mild changes in the dark spots on my skin. I figured after 3 years there would be a much more drastic change. I won't be purchasing this anymore.
Ava A.
Wixom, MI
Absolute love this!! When I had bad acne this just cleared it up. We got it offline on proactive. This is kind of on the expensive side though. But all in all it's great!
Sibelle A.
I tried the whole line of proactiv products but what it did it just dry my skin and as protection my skin was creating more oil and I was breaking out more than ever.
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
I love this brand for acne but this dark spot corrector did not prove useful for my dark skin. I gave it 2 stars for not drying my skin out but it did not work for me.
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is a great product from proactive that removes dark marks from your face. It worked really well for me and came free with the other products that was purchased
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
The product has a bit of a grainy texture to it but it absorbs after a few moments of rubbing into face. I did notice tighter looking pores after two months of use, and for the price point I would say it is affordable because the larger size lasted me two months of using twice a day. Use a dime size amount each time.
palette p.
Absolute miracle worker! I love this product with all my heart and specifically in the last couple weeks my acne has disappeared by 50%! I am so blessed to have found this product and I recommend it with all my heart!
Taiesa L.
orlando, FL
I was given this for my once in a blue moon pimples to help get rid of any scarring. Honestly my skin is very clear and I do t suffer from acne. There was no noticeable difference using this product versus just letting the dark spot fade with time.
Megan N.
Woodland, CA
I use this along with the other two steps and it helps keep my face from feeling dry and irritated. When I skip a day of not using it my face gets dry and I tend to break out but when I use this product my face is so soft and clear!
Sabrina T.
I've been looking at this as a possible candidate to get rid of my acne scars. Does anyone know if this works if they can suggest brands that they've used? (My acne scars are the kinds left by those cysts underneath the skin)
Tara G.
Is this a spot treatment or a full face?
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Could you use this on undereye circles?