BY PROACTIV

Now you can fade and renew unwanted dark spots left behind by cleared acne blemishes with the new Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum. This advanced treatment serum with maximum-strength skin lightening medicine-the most effective you can buy without a prescription - helps to gradually fade dark marks caused by sun damage, like freckles, age and liver spots. It goes on invisibly-even under makeup-and is the ideal complement to the Proactiv+ 3-Step System to treat post-acne marks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Danielle M.
Rialto , CA
I say hell yes ! This stuff actually works. Very light and gentle on the skin. It doesn’t feel like your putting body lotion on your face lol! Works very well, very quick natural results. Evens out the tone does not create lighter spots. Really great product. Last a very long time. Expect the Bottle is glass so it breaks fairly easy. Nice sleek packaging as hell. I would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from dark spots. This along with a small 0.5mm derma roller. (Lightens really dark spots in a matter of a month if used consistently/ once a day)
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
For some reason this product has not only lightened spots...but it also kind of just killed the rest of my acne....for a while I was getting random cystic acne, one or 2 on my face a day that wouldn't pop ( or wpuld pop and then refill) and last forever!! I randomly bought this to try and help with scarring and have been using it everyday and have pretty much had no cysts or zits of any kind since then!! Still get little blackheads on my chin and t zone, but other than that this product has really been a lifesaver!!!♡
Nicolette M.
Selden, NY
Amazing! Has faded my dark spots in a very short period of time. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. You get a lot of product and do not need to use a lot at all.
Shanee L.
Really like this serum. Makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. Super nice for the cold weather and lightens my darker spots. Super affordable and will buy again!! Smells good too so that is always a positive
Charlin F.
I bought this skin correcting serum from Proactiv after my acne started clearing up and I was actually pretty impressed with it. It didn’t take long for my to notice a difference in my acne scars and I actually still use it now as part of my skin routine
Ashley T.
Lakeland, FL
I have used proactive for about 3 years now. Since starting to use this product I have seen very mild changes in the dark spots on my skin. I figured after 3 years there would be a much more drastic change. I won't be purchasing this anymore.
Gillian F.
I love proactiv I have been using their products for the longest time and they cleared basically all my acne in about a month. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne problems.
Asa C.
Cookeville
Im terrible at picking at breakoouts, or blemishes to the point that it leaves dark spots in my face. This serum works great with or without the proactive kit it comes with. I apply a small amount every day, and within a month or so my blemish has faded to being unnoticeable.
Ava A.
Wixom, MI
Absolute love this!! When I had bad acne this just cleared it up. We got it offline on proactive. This is kind of on the expensive side though. But all in all it's great!
Sibelle A.
I tried the whole line of proactiv products but what it did it just dry my skin and as protection my skin was creating more oil and I was breaking out more than ever.
Sabrina T.
I've been looking at this as a possible candidate to get rid of my acne scars. Does anyone know if this works if they can suggest brands that they've used? (My acne scars are the kinds left by those cysts underneath the skin)
Tara G.
Is this a spot treatment or a full face?
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
Could you use this on undereye circles?