Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask uploaded by Dara Maria Jezreelle P.Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask uploaded by Jessica P.

BY PROACTIV

• Did anyone else get sick from the smell of the face wash?2 Answers
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a few years ago I didn't think it was that great for the price. Maybe for younger kids but not for aging women. I have sensitive skin and this seemed to mildly irritate my skin. I like my face products to be more sensitive. I would recommend it to high school age and kids as it is a decent kit.
sarah r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this product for two years and it works fine. I struggled with acne very early on and this has taken care of some of that, but I’m skeptical if this is even good compared to their newer products. It feels like every couple of months they have a new and improved version, which makes me think that this can’t even compare to the more recent ones.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the past and feel like it has not worked. Also I am not sure which product of the 3 that I used has some sort of bleach in it because I used a towel to pat dry my face and the towel looked as if I spilled bleach on it, which leads me to wonder what products are in this that is making the towel turn colors.
Brittany K.
Cohutta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried proactive a few times wasn't really impressed to much with it didn't clear my skin up much left t more red then normal. It takes forever to get through all the steps puts an extra 10 to 15 minutes into my day on top of make up hair kids and so on. The moisturizer felt very oily after applying..
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan... I used Proactive for 30+ days and didnt see a huge difference. Plus my skin was super irritated and itched. Then once I stopped using it I got the worse reaction... "Pizza face" my whole face broke out and I had to find an other way to treat it asap.
Ryane S.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was in High School this was the only product that worked for me. When I had a breakout I used the mask for a quick fix! Now that I am older my
Skin has relaxed a bit and I no longer need this type of strength. However when I needed it. It was fantastic!
Ashley M.
Clarksville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has worked okay for me regarding my acne. It seems to really dry out my skin. It does get rid of my acne for the most part, but my skin doesn’t look hydrated at all. The best thing about this kit is the refining mask. It has worked wonders for my skin and it doesn’t leave my face dry!
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is really great for ur face and neck. I really do not have that much acne but it really keeps those pimples away and especially when my monthly friend comes to visit. I do not use any of these daily bc it really dries ur face out.
Gabbi S.
Selinsgrove, PA
This product is way to overpriced for what you get from it. Do not feel that it was any more effective than other products I buy for much cheaper in the store . Bland packaging and honestly would not recommend spending the money on this products.
Alyssa M.
Concord
I’m very bad at using products that require more than one step. But I felt as if this product didn’t help my skin all that much. The combination method only irritated my skin, and didn’t clear my breakouts.
Trish M.
Did anyone else get sick from the smell of the face wash?