BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsProactiv
4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask

Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask

by Proactiv

¿Regularé la grasa de la piel de mi cara?
Who has tried this? I don’t have terrible acne but I need something to clear up monthly hormonal acne.
Did anyone else get sick from the smell of the face wash?
Start your review of Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Malory Y.
Eastman, GA
I've used proactive for many years and it always works pretty well. You have to stay on it. I order it online and we all love it
Krystle S.
Owatonna, MN
Liked it. My skin felt super dry after the treatments but it helped with acne. Would try it again if I had more acne.
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
Followed instuctions and it still didnt work. My daughter uses it and works for her so maybe its just my skin type.
ana D.
Tampa, FL
I used the 60 day system when I was changing birth control and my skin freaked out! the proactiv really helped keep the new breakouts under control and really cleared up my skin in a matter of weeks. I would'nt use anything else from now on during a really bad breakout! And the refining mask is amazing, would leave my skin smooth like a baby's booty and really helped my pores look smaller.
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
I use proactive every day. It does wonders for my acne. However it can be pretty expensive. You have to continue to use the product or you will have the worst breakouts of your life. But it is the only thing that works great for my acne and works well with my combination skin
Nicole A.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Fascinante juro que es uno de los mejores productos que he usado en lo personal a mi me encanta es muy bueno
Brittany W.
Great Product!! If you are trying to get clearer skin than this is a great buy!! You will have tremendous looking skin in within a week.
ilonka C.
Newport News, VA
A long time ago you used a product because I had a lot of acne when I was young it was recommended to me and I bought this brand and it helped me a lot with Janet is an excellent product.
Gianna R.
Lanesborough, MA
When I tried these products they didn’t work that well on my skin. I have dry skin and all they did was dry my skin out even more. My skin felt very tight and uncomfortable. Other than that I think it did help with breakouts, but the dry feeling was not worth it to me. I think these would work great on an oily skin type.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,215 reviews
This product was too harsh on my skin so I switched to the sensitive. The only product I liked out of it was the cleanser.