Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask uploaded by Jessica P.Proactiv 4pcs 60days Kit- Cleanser/toner/lotion/refining Mask uploaded by Dara Maria Jezreelle P.

BY PROACTIV

• Did anyone else get sick from the smell of the face wash?2 Answers
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have used this in the past and feel like it has not worked. Also I am not sure which product of the 3 that I used has some sort of bleach in it because I used a towel to pat dry my face and the towel looked as if I spilled bleach on it, which leads me to wonder what products are in this that is making the towel turn colors.
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
I know a lot of people that Proactiv worked for but it didn't work for me.  I ended up being highly allergic to it - after using it about 2 weeks, my face all of a sudden felt like it was on FIRE! it was awful.  the beads in the cleanser were so rough on my skin as well
Brittany K.
Rossville, GA
I tried proactive a few times wasn't really impressed to much with it didn't clear my skin up much left t more red then normal. It takes forever to get through all the steps puts an extra 10 to 15 minutes into my day on top of make up hair kids and so on. The moisturizer felt very oily after applying..
Ryane S.
Clermont , FL
When I was in High School this was the only product that worked for me. When I had a breakout I used the mask for a quick fix! Now that I am older my
Skin has relaxed a bit and I no longer need this type of strength. However when I needed it. It was fantastic!
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is really great for ur face and neck. I really do not have that much acne but it really keeps those pimples away and especially when my monthly friend comes to visit. I do not use any of these daily bc it really dries ur face out.
Gabbi S.
Selinsgrove, PA
This product is way to overpriced for what you get from it. Do not feel that it was any more effective than other products I buy for much cheaper in the store . Bland packaging and honestly would not recommend spending the money on this products.
Aaliyah P.
For my skin type it was making to dry even the moisture wasn't absorbing too good made it greasy. Drug store brand or from avon worked for me . and intaking one spoon of tumeric with any drink helped too.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This product it terrible. I used to use it and never will again. It does not work. It may just be because if my skin, but it did not help my acne at all. I have oily skin. I would not recommend.
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Are use this on the first came out I absolutely love this product I felt like it cleared my acne and it wasn’t drying my face out I definitely need to buy this line of product again
Jordan M.
Saint Paul, OR
This wasn't used recently, but I was on this regularly when I was in high school, it was the only thing that helped with breakouts quickly and keeping my face healthy and clean while I was active with sports.
Trish M.
Did anyone else get sick from the smell of the face wash?