Proactiv 4 Piece Set, Cleanser, Toner, Repairing Treatment & Green Tea Moisturizer, uploaded by Despina N.

BY PROACTIV

Dawn S.
Williamsburg, KY
There are so many bad things about these products, I wish I could give zero stars. First of all, they stink horribly. They all have the same heavy chemical smell. The cleanser doesn't do much and wouldn't remove makeup (don't know if it's supposed to be able to, but there was a lot left on my face). Toner made no difference in my skin. And the green tea moisturizer, while having a slightly better smell, made my skin oily. In the end it didn't even clear my acne. All of this plus learning Proactiv is NOT cruelty free has led me to the decision to not repurchase.Ever.
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
As a cheap/affordable option for decent skin care I believe Proactive is a good product. It’s definitely a solid choice. If you have acne, combination or oily skin only of course. Within a couple of weeks you will notice a improvement to your skin. It’s not too abrasive either. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a affordable option.
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Purchased at: Proactiv
This practice solution is or was good when I first got it it worked my face cleared up it wasn't really anymore I really really loved it it works amazing but after awhile just constantly using it for a year so it just stopped working I don't know what happened but I call my breakouts came back my face got Willie again like nothing works from their brand so I don't know that's just my review on it it did work when I first got it but after awhile it just didn't work anymore
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This four piece set is honestly my favorite set that Proactiv has. The three step system works amazing, but when you add the green tea moisturizer, you really just up the entire game and make your skin look amazing. This helps my breakouts for about nine months out of the year. Every so often I switch to something else just out of curiosity for other products or because I notice my skin is getting use to the Proactiv.
Shalyn S.
United States of America
My mom got this for me when I was struggling with my skin and it worked for a few days but ended up really drying my skin out to the point my skin was a big flaky mess, and the dry skin burned. What didnt work for me might work for you but I stopped using this and my dry flakiness went away. I was kinda disappointed because I was really hoping this would do for me what it does for others.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I use this line and the equate brand line of the same thing. Nothing else has ever worked for my acne prone skin. There is no scent and if you use it more then once a day (on sensitive skin) it will dry you out. However if you keep breaking out and are no longer a teenager, I suggest you invest in this line.
Noelle W.
Downingtown, PA
I have had bad skin my entire life, I can't recall a time there hasn't been a breakout on my face. This product does a great job to keep the acne at bay. I'm currently pregnant which gives you pretty bad breakouts and this is on the list of approved products you can use which is nice
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've struggled with acne off and on since my early teens, so now when someone tells me my skin is beautiful, it's extremely gratifying. My skin has never been so clear and radiant! My acne is completely gone, my skin has a glow that it's never had before, and to top it off, the wrinkles around my mouth and eyes have diminished significantly.I use the
Mackenzie C.
I’ve bought this several different times in hopes of getting my acne under control, it makes my face feel great but the disappointing factor of it is, I still deal with acne! It’s not too expensive but if you keep the subscription going it can get pretty expensive!
Samantha M.
Jacksonville
I have used this since i got my first pimple. It is pricey but it last a very long time. All of these products showed results within a few weeks. I would buy this over and over again. I have heard mixed reviews that sometimes it bothers sensitive skins.