BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My personal opinion is I didn't like it at all, but it isn't made for everyone. People are different. My face felt amazing for a little bit then it would get oily instantly. I did it exactly by the directions. Just wasn't for me.
Katie C.
Waverly
Beauty Junkie Expert
You suffered with adult acne in my 20s and had high hopes for this but unfortunately it did not seem to do anything for my skin ): I was disappointed with the results I wouldn't buy again.
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't do much for me. Honestly, the 3 step regime was just too much. I didn't feel like doing all three steps every day so I sort of gave up on it.
Olivia H.
Columbia, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked for me. Left my face feeling fairly dry though. It smells clean and fresh, which I love!
Haley C.
carlinville
This product did help my acne a little but it burned my face bad to where i could only wash my face every other day
Marisa M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I had really severe breakouts Proactiv is what I used and it would tone it down so much, made it less irritated & inflamed. Worked wonders o n my face especially after I had my daughter back in 2006.
Miranda S.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders! It cleared up my acne within a few days! If I have a breakout it clears it up as soon as the second day!
Holly I.
St. Clair Shores
I do like Proavtiv but it leaves my skin a bit dry after using. It does it's job keeping my adult acne at bay though.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this product. It made my breakouts worse than they had been without this product. The smell was unappealing. And the cost was reasonable as long as you enrolled in automatic shipment, which wasn’t always as convenient as it’s intended.
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been and will continue to be my go to for my problem skin. Started using it to battle teen acne and still in my 30s purchase when my skin acts up. Even now any time I need a quick fix that last a long time, this is my first choice.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?