BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Viridiana E.
Orange
I works for me i like it because it is not abrasive t ok my skin. My skin feels soft and clean. Ilkke it because it comes in a set and i don't have to worry about grabbing the wrong items
Tashi T.
It did help me reduce some acne on my face but not fully. I loved the smell of all the three product and these three combos made my skin shiny and like most of my large pores had disappeared.
Zo G.
I used this back when i was in high school (about four years ago) my skin was very bad i had huge pimples and redness all over my face and i started literally hating my self so my mother baught me this , I used for three months and...my skin changed completely my acne reduced so much ,the redness disappeared and it actually lightened up  my skin so much and also my huge pores were gone
Ashlee G.
Evansville
I personally used this product and it didn’t disappoint me! It’s gentle and effective. It can be pricey but it’s worth your money!! It made my skin smooth and acne free! I recommend it for everyone! However it may not work for every one!!
I have used this before and honestly it burns up my skin , Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply) the bumps do clear up but it's quite harsh on the skin.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
My personal opinion is I didn't like it at all, but it isn't made for everyone. People are different. My face felt amazing for a little bit then it would get oily instantly. I did it exactly by the directions. Just wasn't for me.
Katie C.
Waverly
You suffered with adult acne in my 20s and had high hopes for this but unfortunately it did not seem to do anything for my skin ): I was disappointed with the results I wouldn't buy again.
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
This didn't do much for me. Honestly, the 3 step regime was just too much. I didn't feel like doing all three steps every day so I sort of gave up on it.
Olivia H.
Columbia, KY
Worked for me. Left my face feeling fairly dry though. It smells clean and fresh, which I love!
Haley C.
carlinville
This product did help my acne a little but it burned my face bad to where i could only wash my face every other day
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?