BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
jay🌟 H.
jay🌟 H.
thayer mo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product! It feels amazing on the face! I love the feeling! It is organic! Good for the environment! This cures your skin right away! It makes your face soooo soft! I love this product!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily and acne prone skin and this works wonders.  The three step system is really easy to follow and is not time consuming at all.
Chanler M.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this everyday when I was in high school and a little when I was older. But, it’s just a pain to keep buying so I switched it up. But, it’s amazing and does the job!
Marybeth S.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I use this I felt like my face was on fire. It did this for the first few times and then it actually started to work. If it is that harsh to your skin no wonder is keeping acne away. It is a good deal considered for what you get but there are other brands out there that work just as good for less money.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using it for long but I've already had to change it up because it is too drying for my skin. I haven't seen a difference in my acne yet.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Moore
I don't really care for Proactiv Skin Care because when I used it made my skin feel like it was burning for some reason. This product can be a little expensive too.
Nessa A.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a good product but once you stop using just like any other product you're acne comes back. If you're not used to a daily regime its not for you
marcelina s.
marcelina s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders im not assuring it will work on everyone but worked on me downside is you have to put sunscreen when going outside
rosangel r.
rosangel r.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was something i used alot when i was growing up. I bought the kit in the mall where they had the vending machines. The moment i had bought it was my first time ever. Super gentle super refreshing. As far as improvement i suggest making it a way less pricey item.
Winifer A.
Winifer A.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to give a true star rating on this product because the product itself works great for me but as others have said the sizes are ridiculously small. The product would get a 5 star rating but the sizes of them would render it 1 star. So I will meet in the middle by
Gina G.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?