BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Gabriella A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It was alright. I have combination skin and it helped keep the acne away especially since i am a pole vaulter and the dust from the mats gets into my pores. But alot of the time it dried my skin out wayyyyy too much! Which would in turn create more acne when i eventually stopped. And t also created alt of acne cuz my skin would produce more oil. I would stick to basic ingredient products or a higher end product with better quality.
Kyla A.
So my mom bought this for me and at first I didn't really see much difference when started using it but after a couple of months I used it again and it works perfectly I can major differences and after I use it it keeps my skin soft so yeah this is an amazing product and I recommend to use this of cetaphil.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I remember getting this product when I was in high school and it was such a big fad that everyone had to have proactive in order to have great skin. I tried it and didn't like it at first because it was resurfacing my great skin underneath the bottom to the point where I would have major breakouts for two weeks straight. However the results were simply amazing after that long two weeks passed. My skin was clear, pours Titan and not blemish to be found
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Love this 3 step system. I use it every day and it cleared up my breakups and blemishes so much  it definitely met my expectations. It is a great value for the price. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. No need for improvement unless they made the 3 step into a one step solution so u don't Have to do 3 things with all your other skincare products you use daily but its still amazing and does what it says its supposed to do!
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
Oh man. This stuff got a lot of hype when it first came out and no one really knew if the product reviews were honest or not. I have tried this a couple of times and I thought it was extremely harsh on the skin. It was also very very drying. I believe this product needs a lot of improvement. I would not recommend this to anyone as there are so many more brands out there that offer better quality products with better results.
Erin B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This group of products worked really well for me. It cleared my skin pretty quickly, and it made my skin feel great. The cleanser was very refreshing and gentle. The toner helped get the extra makeup that was still left over from the cleanser. The moisturizer made my skin soft and smooth. All in all, I would recommend this group of products to everyone.
Zanetta W.
If I could give this zero stars I would. It dried out my skin, my acne flared up, and acne that was healing healed a lot slower. The main idea of drying out acne and having it "disappear" overnight is unreasonable. You've got to moisturize your skin with good vitamins and nutrients and make sure you are double cleansing in the evening. Diet is a huge factor and so are lifestyle choices. You can't just ZAP acne away.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Helps with bad skin tremendously. I recommend only to use as needed as it can really dry out your face like a dessert. Only promblem is when your acne is clear and you dont feel the need to use it anymore, your acne will come back 10 times fold. I dont knkw just how face reacted it. Had to get back on a more natural regime to stop the breakouts from not using this product. Good on spot like treatments.
Keri L.
I love love love this product. I have never had clear skin in my life until I saw a commercial and ordered proactive. It leaves my skin soft, brightened, and clear. I love proactive. My favorite is the toner which actually does it's job and give an even tone on my whole face. The second best part is the repairing lotion. It takes any pimple and turns it into Clear skin within one to two nights.
MiKayla J.
These 3 products work wonders. My skin instantly cleared up after about one week of using these. My favorite item is the #3 - the spot treatment. If I apply it at night the blemish or problem area will be gone or dramatically reduced by the next morning. The #2 - toner works great. It has hardly any smell to it and tones wonderfully. It does not sting at all. The #1 - cleanser is also very nice. It has a slight scrub texture to it, which I love in face cleansers.
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?