BY PROACTIV #79 in Skincare Sets

• Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been heari...10 Answers
Erin B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This group of products worked really well for me. It cleared my skin pretty quickly, and it made my skin feel great. The cleanser was very refreshing and gentle. The toner helped get the extra makeup that was still left over from the cleanser. The moisturizer made my skin soft and smooth. All in all, I would recommend this group of products to everyone.
Zanetta W.
If I could give this zero stars I would. It dried out my skin, my acne flared up, and acne that was healing healed a lot slower. The main idea of drying out acne and having it "disappear" overnight is unreasonable. You've got to moisturize your skin with good vitamins and nutrients and make sure you are double cleansing in the evening. Diet is a huge factor and so are lifestyle choices. You can't just ZAP acne away.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Helps with bad skin tremendously. I recommend only to use as needed as it can really dry out your face like a dessert. Only promblem is when your acne is clear and you dont feel the need to use it anymore, your acne will come back 10 times fold. I dont knkw just how face reacted it. Had to get back on a more natural regime to stop the breakouts from not using this product. Good on spot like treatments.
MiKayla J.
These 3 products work wonders. My skin instantly cleared up after about one week of using these. My favorite item is the #3 - the spot treatment. If I apply it at night the blemish or problem area will be gone or dramatically reduced by the next morning. The #2 - toner works great. It has hardly any smell to it and tones wonderfully. It does not sting at all. The #1 - cleanser is also very nice. It has a slight scrub texture to it, which I love in face cleansers.
Keri L.
I love love love this product. I have never had clear skin in my life until I saw a commercial and ordered proactive. It leaves my skin soft, brightened, and clear. I love proactive. My favorite is the toner which actually does it's job and give an even tone on my whole face. The second best part is the repairing lotion. It takes any pimple and turns it into Clear skin within one to two nights.
Maya S.
When I had bad acne, I started exploring more products that might help my skin and came along this one. This product worked very well for clearing up big pimples. It was a little bit pricey but it is definitely worth the purchase. If you do have dry skin, I recommend mixing in a little bit of a hydrating lotion though with the third step, because these products can be a little bit drying.
Karami B.
Knoxville, TN
I like the product but HATE the company. There are many other products out there that work just as well or better than proactiv without vandalizing your bank account. Proactive however did clear my skin and handle breakouts, but to have it charge every month especially when I don't run out in a month is too much stress. I know I can extend the month but being a grad student, extending a proactive shipping month is not my number 1 priority
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
My 16 year old daughter has had bad acne for about 3 years and has really sensitive skin. About 8 months ago I ordered Proactive 3 Step System and she loves it. Her acne has cleared up, it was amazing after just one week her skin was so clear and smooth. I can tell if she misses a couple of days of using Proactive 3 Step System her acne starts coming back. That stuff is amazing.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
I love this have been using for 10 years although i feel like it doesnt work like it use to.....i feel like i need a stronger formula....so i use other things with it......i do love the way it smells and also love the way my face feels after im done using it.....no residue it does sting a little bit but i like that....id try to get samples size just to see..but it does work.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoyed the feeling of my skin after using this 3-step system! My face felt baby soft and smooth. The formula work so great! It really help minimize the amount of acne on my skin! Unfortunately, after I stopped using them after 7 months, my skin became dry, especially around my nose and chin. If you use this system, you probably need to continue to use the products or your skin might dry up  ( but everyone is different).
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?