BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Cindy K.
Los Angeles
Whatever you do do not buy this product! It is horrible. It made my face dry and scaly and flaky. I had heard all the great reviews about this. I think it is horrible. I will never ever buy this product again. Don’t waste your money!
Halle F.
This product made my skin extremely red and irritated. I later discovered my sensitivity to benzoyl peroxide which is a main ingredient in one of these, so basically this was no use to me because it made me break out even more.
Alexis S.
Dahlonega, GA
I don't like having to have three separate steps. I have been using this product for about 6 months and although it works occasionally it's not the best nor is it very fast. I would recommend if you have a ton of time on your hands.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
I love proactive. I think it really got the job done for me. It really cleanses my skin leaving it fresh and clear of any breakouts. It was super gentle and didn’t disappoint. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This really helped to clear my face up but you have to continue use for a while. Also I don’t like this toner, it seemed to break out my face even further and stung when I applied. But once I stopped using the toner and continued use of steps 1 and 3 it seemed to work great!
Kelsey S.
Abingdon, VA
Works good at first but then I got more breakouts then what I started with. It dried my face out so bad I had a lot of dry patchy places. I also would not recommend using any color towel besides white because it will bleach it.
Vivi V.
No, no, no! I have used this kit multiple times and it doesnt hep my acne. If anything it actually dries my skin out even more. And its so expensive for it to not work. I love that it has a regimen/steps. I just wish it worked.
Danielle T.
Merrimack
Did nothing for my face, I even used it for a month and applied no makeup to try and get the best results.  Was a waste of money and time on my part. Skin felt dry and tight. Will never use this product again.
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
This product is something that takes a while to get used to. I found an okay result as time passed, but this product is a long routine which sometimes I don't have time for. Otherwise besides that it works pretty well :)
Bailey P.
This cleared my skin up very quickly but if you don’t use it for like a week it will come back my mom bought it for me off their website and it’s only $60 so affordable and I would buy it again because it works very well
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?