BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Amber W.
Coeburn, VA
I honestly didn’t see a difference after using this :( the packaging is nice and it’s a good price if it’s something that works for you. I wish it worked for me!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone who has tried proactiv can testify that this product does indeed work. You may wonder, Michelle then why give it two stars?
Let me explain:
I purchased this product after a season of depression and it led to the one of the worst breakouts. I saw some results of people who tried the medicine and was desperate for the same result. I purchased it for 19.99 the first time and then they started charging me $99-- I was fresh out of high school working my first job so I couldn't afford to keep up with that kind of face regime. I stopped using proactiv once I ran out of medication however that's when my skin took a toll for the worse. Because proactiv is indeed a medicine, my face for accustom to it so weening it off was very challenging.

If you can afford the upkeep and don't mind being forced to use this product daily, then purchase it but if you can't commit- don't invest. If you even miss one day of application you suffer.

IG: joy.inthejourney
Snap: littleseashells
Kess S.
Davie, FL
This system SUCKS!!!!! As soon as Igor it and applied it to my skin, my face turned RED AS A CHERRY! My acne was inflamed and it ironically made my extremely oily skin peel. It made my acne worse and it took weeks or them to clear up. They left huge acne scars Im still working on getting rid of to this day. When I was 13 I used the original system and it worked fantastic. So I'm thinking maybe this is just for teen acne and NOT for adult acne. The only other thing that I can say positively about proactive is that their customer service is wonderful! They guy gave me a full refund and took a full report on what happened to my face. He was very polite so 👍👍 for that ! But take my experience with grain of salt since everyone's skin is different and maybe react differently. I use clean and clear now my skin has never been so clear and my tone so ev
Sierra W.
Reading, PA
This product has really been working for my skin. It took me a while to get it, but it is certainly worth it. I love the way it makes my face feel and I feel after using it. I notice a difference within 2 days. It's great.
lauren b.
Proactive is a nice acne system with a cleanser toner and spot treatment. And recently came out with a blackhead deal that treats your stubborn blackheads.( Haven't tried cause it wasn't available when I first purchase this when it first came out) but I did see a difference. I used it for 4months and my fave did clear up. Not all the way but it did work. I believe my face became immune to the system which it no longer wanted to clear.my face and just got use to the product so I quit purchasing them. But overall it did clear up a lot of blemishes and breakouts I had going on at the time.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
The Proactiv system is ok but not something that I feel should be used long-term. It really depends on the age and type of acne you're experiencing because all acne isn't the same. Some acne is caused by clogged pores and a lack of a proper skincare routine and daily cleansing. For those people, this system is way too much. It can quickly dry your skin out and cause even more issues down the line. Cystic acne or hormonal acne requires other types of treatment that this system may or may not help. With that said, this is a decent system to try if you're not ready to visit a doctor and just want to try a basic system to see how it helps. Just be cautious of using it for longer than 6 months. It's very harsh on the skin and can dry it out, which causes even more problems.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I've been using proactive for about 5-6 years now. The new and improved formula is a lot better. But I went to several dermatologists. I was using serums and creams that irritated my skin and made it itchy. My acne was insane but now it's under control thanks to proactiv. The only issue I would say is if you don't use it consistently you get bad breakouts. It's an addiction. I use it 2x a day and cannot go a night without it. It also helps with the texture of my skin. It has made it very smooth. I just love it.
Caitlin B.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately I do not like this product and have not seen any results. I do like how clean my face feels, but even after moisturizing, I feel as if my face is still extremely dry.
Trina S.
I initially liked proactive. It cleared my skin up which was a miracle because I had terrible cystic acne. I felt like a new woman. Then I started forming pits in my face (scarring I suppose) after continuing to use it for about 3 years straight. Then I stopped using it cold turkey. I thought if I continued to use it I would keep getting scars. After I quit using it I broke out for about a year even worse than before I used it. I did some research and saw this was an issue for many people. I would try to avoid using this product if possible as it may cause the same issues. Everyone is different but this was my experience.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I used this as a teenager and in college.  This stuff is gold.  It definitely clears up acne and blemishes on your face.  I used to get this three pack for years.  I got my first few boxes online but then stopped the shipments and bought what I needed in the mall at the kiosk when I needed some.  (I found that I used a lot less of the STEP 3 and more of the 1 and 2--which resulted in a bunch of small bottles of the step 3 product) Love this stuff.  Please listen to the warnings about being outside though. You will burn in the sun without protection more easily while using this product!
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?