BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this have been using for 10 years although i feel like it doesnt work like it use to.....i feel like i need a stronger formula....so i use other things with it......i do love the way it smells and also love the way my face feels after im done using it.....no residue it does sting a little bit but i like that....id try to get samples size just to see..but it does work.
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed the feeling of my skin after using this 3-step system! My face felt baby soft and smooth. The formula work so great! It really help minimize the amount of acne on my skin! Unfortunately, after I stopped using them after 7 months, my skin became dry, especially around my nose and chin. If you use this system, you probably need to continue to use the products or your skin might dry up  ( but everyone is different).
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful! This whole system just stripped everything good out of my face. It left my skin red, dry, painfully sensitive and actually more prone to breakouts. Then when I tried to cancel the subscription, the customer service representative kept me on the phone for 20 minutes, trying to convince me to stick with it??? I cannot understand how celebrities endorse it so much. I have switched to natural products that don't aggravate my skin in any way, and my breakouts are down to almost zero. No more harsh acne treatments for me!
sarah e.
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have kind of mixed feelings about this. It does work, however its just do much to do that it feels like its not worth if. I dont have serious acne so that may be why I find all the steps too much. And while yes it does work, it doesn't leave my skin feeling amazing and once everything on my face is gone, they just come right back. This is just such a long process for a temporary fix.
Toni R.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this since I was a teenager because my skin can't live without it! I've tried "quitting" ProActiv in the past to try something I can purchase at a local store vs. online, and my skin broke out and I could not get it back under control until I got back on ProActiv. I don't have to order it online anymore because it is now carried by Ulta... bonus!
Liel M.
Liel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this whole line, I've just used the 3rd step which is the spot treatment. I'm not big on proactive, but I like the spot treatment because it clears up the blemish the next day! It's benzoyl peroxide which can be found in any spot treatment, but this seems to be the most effective. Wish they would sell it separately and not in the kit though.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had really bad acne, so it's hard for me to say that this product works the wonders it advertises. I know that the system was easy to follow, that I had minimal breakouts and it wasn't terribly expensive. I've heard others say that this was their miracle product, but when it comes to managing breakouts, I've had similar results using less expensive products.
Trina T.
Trina T.
Hope Mills
My whole family use proactive... I have 2 teenagers and they both were getting acne, they started using it every day and their for head and chin area cleared up.. I use it every other day and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.. But we found the lotion is too much.. it dried my skin out... so I only use it periodically on breakouts. But I would recommend this to families with teenagers going thru the acne phase!
jonah 🌻.
jonah 🌻.
Toledo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth the hassle. I was told it shipped out multiple times, when it didn't. I had to call back four times to even get the product sent. I used the product as recommended, and it cleared my face up so much within the first month and a half. Then the last half, my face broke out sooo badly. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Awful product.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works! At first I didn't believe the hype from tv but it clears my skin up. At first I was worried Bc I thought it was making it worse. But then i realized I was just bringing all the dirt out of my skin. The packaging was straight forward. The bottle sizes lasted a solid amount of time. Easy to use and super self explainitory. I'm happy customer!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?