BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
hannah s.
I have been using this for about a month now. my acne is super bad and i have a lot of texture on my skin. after a month it’s nearly completely gone. it is very gentle and has a good smell. it might be a little pricey but it’s worth it.
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family has used Proactiv for years and thought stuff was happening to help out skin but I haven't noticed anything changing. I have never had issues with acne, even though I do occasionally get pimples, so I don't think it works for my skin type.
Cindy K.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whatever you do do not buy this product! It is horrible. It made my face dry and scaly and flaky. I had heard all the great reviews about this. I think it is horrible. I will never ever buy this product again. Don’t waste your money!
Halle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin extremely red and irritated. I later discovered my sensitivity to benzoyl peroxide which is a main ingredient in one of these, so basically this was no use to me because it made me break out even more.
Alexis S.
Dahlonega, GA
I don't like having to have three separate steps. I have been using this product for about 6 months and although it works occasionally it's not the best nor is it very fast. I would recommend if you have a ton of time on your hands.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love proactive. I think it really got the job done for me. It really cleanses my skin leaving it fresh and clear of any breakouts. It was super gentle and didn’t disappoint. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped to clear my face up but you have to continue use for a while. Also I don’t like this toner, it seemed to break out my face even further and stung when I applied. But once I stopped using the toner and continued use of steps 1 and 3 it seemed to work great!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good at first but then I got more breakouts then what I started with. It dried my face out so bad I had a lot of dry patchy places. I also would not recommend using any color towel besides white because it will bleach it.
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is something that takes a while to get used to. I found an okay result as time passed, but this product is a long routine which sometimes I don't have time for. Otherwise besides that it works pretty well :)
Bailey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleared my skin up very quickly but if you don’t use it for like a week it will come back my mom bought it for me off their website and it’s only $60 so affordable and I would buy it again because it works very well
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?