• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Jasmine C.
I don't really care for Proactiv Skin Care because when I used it made my skin feel like it was burning for some reason. This product can be a little expensive too.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
I used this everyday when I was in high school and a little when I was older. But, it’s just a pain to keep buying so I switched it up. But, it’s amazing and does the job!
Kaitlin S.
My face would get extremely bad with breakouts. I turned to Proactive hoping it would help! Unfortunately, I was wrong. It dried my face out so bad and seemed to make my break outs even worse.
RayySyymone S.
Long Beach
Proactive never worked for me. Someone told me that if I didn't change my eating habits that with very few pimples that I did get wouldn't go away with proactive.. so I stopped using it
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This stuff really really works! If you use this product like is says to use it....your skin will markedly improve. I have always had decent skin...but...after I had my children in my mid twenties.....my skin went waywire...I stayed broken out all the time. Since I have been using Proactive, I can count on 1 hand the number of pimples I have had. My breakouts are totally under control. Plus, it feels so good when I wash my face, it feels so clean and smooth and light...I LOVE PROACTIVE!

P.S. The Proactive sunscreen is a really great product too...I use it on my face because other sunscreens will clog my pores and cause a pimple....but....no problems with the Proactive brand. However, it does burn a little when u first put it on...and DO NOT get it in your eyes!!! OOOUUUCH!
Amber W.
Coeburn, VA
I honestly didn’t see a difference after using this :( the packaging is nice and it’s a good price if it’s something that works for you. I wish it worked for me!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone who has tried proactiv can testify that this product does indeed work. You may wonder, Michelle then why give it two stars?
Let me explain:
I purchased this product after a season of depression and it led to the one of the worst breakouts. I saw some results of people who tried the medicine and was desperate for the same result. I purchased it for 19.99 the first time and then they started charging me $99-- I was fresh out of high school working my first job so I couldn't afford to keep up with that kind of face regime. I stopped using proactiv once I ran out of medication however that's when my skin took a toll for the worse. Because proactiv is indeed a medicine, my face for accustom to it so weening it off was very challenging.

If you can afford the upkeep and don't mind being forced to use this product daily, then purchase it but if you can't commit- don't invest. If you even miss one day of application you suffer.

IG: joy.inthejourney
Snap: littleseashells
Kess S.
Davie, FL
This system SUCKS!!!!! As soon as Igor it and applied it to my skin, my face turned RED AS A CHERRY! My acne was inflamed and it ironically made my extremely oily skin peel. It made my acne worse and it took weeks or them to clear up. They left huge acne scars Im still working on getting rid of to this day. When I was 13 I used the original system and it worked fantastic. So I'm thinking maybe this is just for teen acne and NOT for adult acne. The only other thing that I can say positively about proactive is that their customer service is wonderful! They guy gave me a full refund and took a full report on what happened to my face. He was very polite so 👍👍 for that ! But take my experience with grain of salt since everyone's skin is different and maybe react differently. I use clean and clear now my skin has never been so clear and my tone so ev
Sierra W.
Reading, PA
This product has really been working for my skin. It took me a while to get it, but it is certainly worth it. I love the way it makes my face feel and I feel after using it. I notice a difference within 2 days. It's great.
lauren b.
Proactive is a nice acne system with a cleanser toner and spot treatment. And recently came out with a blackhead deal that treats your stubborn blackheads.( Haven't tried cause it wasn't available when I first purchase this when it first came out) but I did see a difference. I used it for 4months and my fave did clear up. Not all the way but it did work. I believe my face became immune to the system which it no longer wanted to clear.my face and just got use to the product so I quit purchasing them. But overall it did clear up a lot of blemishes and breakouts I had going on at the time.
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?