BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
My family has used Proactiv for years and thought stuff was happening to help out skin but I haven't noticed anything changing. I have never had issues with acne, even though I do occasionally get pimples, so I don't think it works for my skin type.
Alexis S.
Dahlonega , GA
I don't like having to have three separate steps. I have been using this product for about 6 months and although it works occasionally it's not the best nor is it very fast. I would recommend if you have a ton of time on your hands.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
I love proactive. I think it really got the job done for me. It really cleanses my skin leaving it fresh and clear of any breakouts. It was super gentle and didn’t disappoint. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne!
Bailey P.
This cleared my skin up very quickly but if you don’t use it for like a week it will come back my mom bought it for me off their website and it’s only $60 so affordable and I would buy it again because it works very well
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
This product is something that takes a while to get used to. I found an okay result as time passed, but this product is a long routine which sometimes I don't have time for. Otherwise besides that it works pretty well :)
Nidhi P.
Did not work very will. Made me break out even more and dried out my skin in the process. Was expecting more after all the hype that the product has. The steps were simple but not effective. Will not be buying it again.
Bethany (.
Adrian
When I was in middle school this was the only product that worked for me. I didn’t have a ton of acne but this cleared up what I did have. I like how they have the extra items with the package from time to time as well!
Jordan S.
This is affordable and the best product for acne. It can be a bit harsh but the rejuvenating cream (3rd step) helps with the dry skin. I have had success with this product. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Samemia T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I use this for my psoriasis. That is when your skin peels in certain places on your face and in your scalp. And it works. Keeps my face from peeling for 3 days. I totally recommend for teens more than adults
Ashlee G.
Evansville
I personally used this product and it didn’t disappoint me! It’s gentle and effective. It can be pricey but it’s worth your money!! It made my skin smooth and acne free! I recommend it for everyone! However it may not work for every one!!
Gina G.
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?