BY PROACTIV

• Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?...3 Answers
  • Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?1 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it wo...10 Answers
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for years now and I live by it. Every day I wake up and look forward to cleaning my face because this 3 step cleanser is so nice. Proactiv completely changed how my face looks, and now I have much more confidence when I go out with all my friends.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used proactive since I was 18. It has always worked well keeping my skin clear. I buy it online and it is shipped every 3 months. I have never used the last step of the system, so I contacted the company and they assisted me to add a different product to my 3 step system.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best ever!!!!! I’m 30 and I’ve had the most stubborn acne ever! I have tried countless products and even antibiotics. I saw the commercial and tried this. It took about a month for my face to clear up and 3 months for my acne to not come back. I am so thankful!!!
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was something i used alot when i was growing up. I bought the kit in the mall where they had the vending machines. The moment i had bought it was my first time ever. Super gentle super refreshing. As far as improvement i suggest making it a way less pricey item.
Amanda S.
Tell City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad acne and even worse black heads and proactive is the only kind of face cleaning that actually works! It works so quickly too! I love how the toner works on my skin (no other toner has ever worked). It’s honestly just so amazing! I can’t wait to buy more!
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I give it three stars because it didn’t work for me. I have a really sensitive face and skin so when I used it my skin kind of broke out more than it was before and it burned a little. It was very affordable but the formula just didn’t work for me.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I use this I felt like my face was on fire. It did this for the first few times and then it actually started to work. If it is that harsh to your skin no wonder is keeping acne away. It is a good deal considered for what you get but there are other brands out there that work just as good for less money.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proactive has always been the only system that works really well for all my acne. I have used it for years and swear by it. But you have to keep up with it and you will see results. My skin is very oily and it keeps that under control and clears up my breakouts.
Millie C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t like this at all. I have oily skin and their product made my face even more oily. Then they sent me a stronger formula and my face was dry and scaly. I know people who was using proactiv and they face cleaned all the way up. It’s just not for me.
Kimberly B.
Girard
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this when it first came out when I was high school. It didn’t work back then. So then I seen that it became popular again so I figured they changed some ingredients in it so I tried it again, and nothing changed. It still didn’t clear up the acne and it’s way to expensive to even afford.
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been considering buying this but I have been hearing it works and then it doesn't. Has anyone tried this product??
Jessica H.
Does this really work ? And how well does it work for oily skin ?? Thinking of buying it
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone say that this product helps with dark spots?