Chelsy B.
Proactive did help get rid of the small acne I had but it dried my skin out really bad(like flakey skin dry... Yuck!). So if anyone wants to use proactive I would also pair it with a non scented face lotion. After awhile I would use only the third step. I saw a difference when I stopped using steps 1 and 2. My face wasn't as dry, yet my acne was still clear. So I would recommend using the repairing treatment only if you are worried about having dry skin, because the repairing treatment still helps rid of bad acne.