Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply)

by Proactiv

Treats and prevents acne breakouts. Removes acne-causing impurities. Contains proven acne-fighting ingredients. Dermatologist Tested- Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores). Kit includes FREE Refining Mask (1 oz.) & FREE Green Tea Moisturizer (0.33 oz.).

Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 8 inches ; 7.2 ounces

3 step system; Renewing Cleanser; Revitalizing Toner; Repairing Lotion; FREE Bonus: Refining Mask; Specifications

Does this tend to over dry if I were to use it twice a day?
Start your review of Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply)!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I will be a customer of proactive forever! It completely changed my life and I’ve recommended it to everyone! It’s gentle on my skin and really works! Go check them out today! It’s affordable and great for ALL skin types.
Klarissa S.
Mcallen, TX
Super geneales los recomiendo bastante 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 ayudan a todo lo que dice en la caja y oara lo que son he visto los resultados y son buenos
Lauren R.
this didn’t work as well for me as it claims it does on TV. it was kind of harsh on my skin and was pretty expensive also. i wouldn’t but this again.
Dawn S.
Lexington, KY
I wish I could give zero stars. First of all, they stink horribly. They all have the same heavy chemical smell. The cleanser doesn't do much and wouldn't remove makeup (don't know if it's supposed to be able to, but there was a lot left on my face). Toner made no difference in my skin. The lotion was so hard to even squeeze out of the bottle. And it made my skin oily. In the end it didn't even clear my acne. All of this plus learning Proactiv is NOT cruelty free has led me to the decision to not repurchase.Ever.
alexis C.
Greensburg, IN
This product is an ok product but didnt seem to help be completely. I bought it one time and honestly probably never again.
Tina T.
Nashville, AR
I wasn’t real happy with this. It made my face break out even more. Would not use again.
Claire E.
Katy, TX
Proactiv brand never really worked on my skin for acne. I just think it’s not worth the prices. Sooo Proactiv products wouldn’t be a choice for me and my acne skin. Not really recommend it.
Apoorva S.
Omaha
Okay, I want to clear any myths about this brand. This definitely works wonders for acne/troubled skin. But the catch is, the moment is you stop using the products, you will break out. I guess this set won't treat the acne from within but does something to make them delay or so.
Jenny T.
Faribault
I’ve use this product for few months before , it’s actually helps me remove acne from my face & chest. The only thing I don’t really like is the price , it’s too expensive. Sometime it leave stain on my clothes when I put the medicine on my chest 🥴But this is a good product to use one time if people who has acne once in awhile not someone who has a really sensitive skin and bad acne.
Dawn M.
Raleigh, NC
I got this out of a huge vending machine in the mall, I didn’t think it would be effective because of where I purchased it but it really is great with those problematic areas! I Love the scent and would recommend anyone using this for any blemished areas you’re looking to correct!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...