Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply)

by Proactiv

Is this good for break out?
Does this help your acne? Opinions? Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply) ?
Does this help with scars
Start your review of Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply)!
How would you rate this product?
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Proactiv works amazingly well. I don't think I have ever got as much complements as did when using proactiv. I will say tho u have to use it religiously. You miss one wash a your face will break out. But other then that its probably one of the best products I've used for acne.
Ayla S.
Red Oak, TX
This product dogs help with my acne but it also dried out my skin. The process took awhile with 3 steps. The smell isn't particularly attentive, it just smells medicated. The price on this was also a bit higher than other acne solutions I've seen.
Sarah B.
My sisters and nephew use this. It is really great and helps them a whole lot. It helps clear there face up nicely.
Jennifer  B.
Iowa, LA
My daughter loves these products and they keep her face so clean and blemish free. It is a great price and very easy system to use
Erika I.
Cicero, IL
I bought it for my teenagers but ended up using it myself...I like the way my feels when I use the products đź‘Ť
Jocelyn N.
I could not use these products on my skin,. They made my face red, itchy, and dry. There are other products to treat acne that are better for sensitive skin and that don’t strip the skin barrier. I don’t recommend this set. Proactiv
Fallon D.
Las Cruces, NM
Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply) uploaded by Fallon D.
I have had skin problems since my early teens. I purchased this system to help me deal with my cystic acne and dark spots and I saw results after the first week. I’m 60 days out and my skin is clear sans hormonal lady type. I’d recommend it to anyone who is fed up with being out of control of your skin. It’s not immediate but you will get there.
Tessa B.
Tonawanda, NY
Honestly these products did not work for me at all. I would not spend the money when there are a lot more helpful products on the market.
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
I jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago in getting the Proactive 3 Step System to control some hormonal breakouts I was having. The only product that saves the day I. This trio is the astringent. It was refreshing and a nice way to ensure all color products were not left behind. I did not notice any reduction in breakouts or irritation after using this product religiously for 3 months. I’ll pass on this skin system.
Rangin K.
Smyrna, TN
I love proactive I struggled with so much acne high school , it helps with blemishes , acne makes the skin feel so smooth and clean gentle doesn’t irritate skin I would definitely recommend to everyone especially teenagers that are suffering from acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
il y a 2 ans
L. D. • il y a un an
It didn’t help my brother and me because we had to stop using it after the first application. It burned our faces real bad.