Flor L.
Laredo, TX

Does this product work? I'm looking something for my acne

palette p.
palette p.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Coupled with a healthy diet (this is important to remember!) this product does wonders. I've been using Proactiv+ for years now, and my acne as decreased significantly. I've always struggled with acne as a child, and this product has allowed me to regain so much self-confidence. I can't even imagine switching to another skin-care product. This changed my life for the better!
Angela K.
Angela K.
1 year, 2 months ago
It didn't work for me at all. It just broke me out even more.