Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (90 Day) uploaded by Melissa D.Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (90 Day) uploaded by McKayla K.Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (90 Day) uploaded by Amanda M.

BY PROACTIV #69 in Acne Treatments

From America's leader in acne prevention and treatment comes a revolutionary, dermatologist-developed 3-step system. The Proactiv 3-Step System helps treat and prevent acne breakouts with proven acne-fighting ingredients. The Renewing Cleanser and Repairing Treatment contain benzoyl peroxide, a proven acne medicine known to kill and prevent acne bacteria. The alcohol-free Revitalizing Toner helps to gently remove excess oil and soften acne-prone skin with Glycolic Acid. This kit also includes the Proactiv Refining Mask, formulated with acne-fighting sulfur to help purge impurities and minimize the appearance of pores. You also get Green Tea Moisturizer, the perfect lightweight, oil-free, non-greasy moisturizer for acne-prone skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I've struggled with acne off and on since my early teens, so now when someone tells me my skin is beautiful, it's extremely gratifying. My skin has never been so clear and radiant! My acne is completely gone, my skin has a glow that it's never had before, and to top it off, the wrinkles around my mouth and eyes have diminished significantly.I use the Proactiv+ Makeup Cleansing Wipes, the 3 Step System, and the Re-Texturizing Toner. Over the past year of using Proactiv+, I've learned a few things that really make a difference:1. You MUST stay dedicated and consistently use the 3 Step System.2. For me, removing all makeup prior to Step 1 is key. If the cleanser isn't having to break down my makeup, my skin gets the full benefits.3. It's vital that you let your skin completely dry and fully absorb each product before moving to the next step: don't apply Step 2 if your face is still damp from using Step 1; don't apply Step 3 if your face is still moist from using Step 2. Give each product time to work.I also recommend using the Proactiv+ Re-Texturizing Toner after Step 1. I love this product! The Toner removes any leftover traces of makeup or cleanser, while also delivering a vast array of benefits.There are a few areas I believe could be improved:1. They should provide a bigger tube of the Skin Smoothing Exfoliator. I always have to order 2 tubes per kit, or I will run out too soon.2. The Re-Texturizing Toner only comes with enough pads to use it once a day, so I have to go buy additional cotton pads elsewhere. They should, at the very least, give the option of purchasing additional pads to go with the Toner.3. The Makeup Cleansing Wipes do a great job removing all makeup without irritating the skin, but they are too small and thin. I keep using them because they're the only wipes I've ever used that don't make my face break out. Great product - just needs a little tweaking.Bottom line - it's the best skin care line I've ever used and it's worth every penny.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
This system worked for my skin for several years, and then my skin seemed to get used to it and it stopped working. Then my acne came back cystic and worse than it ever was before. I switched to a Clarisonic with a natural cleanser, and it all cleared up. I still use a benzoyl peroxide gel as a spot treatment, but it’s not a Proactiv product. I still gave 4 stars because this worked for me for a long time and I know it works well for many others, but this is no longer the right regimen for me.
Samantha H.
Switched to this system about a year ago and the skin transformation is amazing. I use the skin twice a day every single day and I’m inlove. Leaves my skin flawless and glowing. The cleansers are great and so are the treatment creams. Their face mask is God’s gift and has helped my skin SO much. Definitely affordable as they break down the kit into payments. If you’re struggling with acne I highly recommend trying!
Brittney B.
Overall I really like the three-step process but kind of halfway through I stopped using step one which is the cleanse just because I feel like, I don’t know if it was something wrong that I was doing, but it felt like really rough and wasn’t working on my skin but as far as the other two steps I use those all the time and different facial wash treatments and I really love them! I would really recommend this process!
Shayna M.
I mean it worked but it dried my skin out like a mofo. I do so use it I've been using it for about 6 months I don't use it everyday and use it probably once a week if that there is a mask that I use as a spot treatment and it works out pretty good sometimes it gets rid of it the next day sometimes it takes a couple days it does burn a little bit when you put it on top of acne but I think that just means it's working
Daisy G.
it worked for the first month with the big problems But then it started to break me out even more about two weeks in i saw small problems appear. Third week I was clear. The next two days from then I was fine until the the third day my skin got clogged and I got three zits on the sides of my forehead, smaller ones on the sides of my checks, and lots of small ones on my chin. I went back to neutrogena and curology.
Gabi G.
Santa monica, CA
My friend recommended that and I was transitioning birth controls and that was a trigger for my acne. This lit helped me go through it all and kept my skin in control. I did have breakouts on the first weeks but it cleared out on the second- third month. Price is very affordable since you get a whole treatment that can last even more than 90 days
Julie S.
Knoxville
I used this product for almost a year and I will say.. it works. However it is very harsh. All of my T-shirts and pillow cases are ruined. If it’s doing that to my stuff I worried about my skin. I switched to cerave products after recommendation from my derm and I am much happier. The product does work but I think it’s just too harsh.
Selena S.
Beaufort, SC
Just didn’t work for me. It dried my skin and burned it. My face had never felt so horrible in my life. I continued to push threw to see some results, I had really bad cystic acne. This only seem to make my face worse by adding micro pimples. It’s also very expensive. Not worth it. Inbox me if your looking for a cure I found something.
Taylor S.
I’m sure everyone has used proactive. I’ve used this for the longest time thinking i had acne when i didn’t. It is a good product don’t get me wrong but not for my skin. My brother had severe acne and it worked wonders for him. Just when you wash your face use a white towel. As I’m sure some of you know it will bleach any dark towels you use
Shellby M.