Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (60 Day)

by Proactiv

The proactiv 3-step system helps treat and prevent acne breakouts with proven acne-fighting ingredients. The renewing cleanser and repairing lotion contain benzoyl peroxide, a proven acne medicine known to kill and prevent acne bacteria. The alcohol-free revitalizing toner helps to gently remove excess oil and soften acne-prone skin with glycolic acid. This kit also includes the proactiv refining mask, formulated with acne-fighting sulfur to help purge impurities and minimize the appearance of pores. You also get green tea moisturizer, the perfect lightweight, oil-free, non-greasy moisturizer for acne-prone skin.

I Have combination skin and was wondering if this would help?
Does this work for hormonal acne?
When you stop using this product will acne come back worse??
Start your review of Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (60 Day)!
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (60 Day) uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin continued to be bad due to the fact I have to wear masks for hours at a time at work, so my fiancé suggested a different acne treatment. I really have had great results so far with this skincare regimen. My skin is now glowing and I have much less acne, and my acne scarring is fading each day. I really love the cleanser because it is an exfoliant as well, and the toner has made my pores very small! The sulfur mask smells a bit but really takes away any redness or inflammation!! Very pleased with this purchase! The pictures are two weeks apart!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I've bought this for my teenagers . where most products didn't work this worked wonders after 30 days of using it my kids skin was clear
Snooks M.
Smithtown, NY
Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System (60 Day) uploaded by Snooks M.
Works very good and moisturizes leaving your skin feeling and look amazing the packaging is a little boring but this product is very effect and worth the hype met all my expectations and I highly recommend [product:proactiv-3-step-acne-treatment-system-(90-day)]
Cady S.
Ford city , PA
This has been my go acne treatment for going on 10 years. I swear this stuff is my ride or die. I had severe acne as a teenage & this was the only stuff that worked for me . Cleared my acne up in a week & I have been using ever since. I love my proactive & will continue everyday use !
dal S.
Gloversville, NY
Did what no other brand could do and cleared my skin right up! i look beautiful and all my acne has appeared to evaporate!
Ihoma O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Proactiv scarred my face. I do not recommend this product. I've heard and seen a lot of success stories, but the potential consequences outweigh the potential benefits. It's a lot of money for something that could leave you disfigured.
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
This system didn't work for me at all. It made my skin super itchy and it felt more oily than usual.
alex W.
Nyssa, OR
didn't use it for that long, but when I did, i would like to think it helped. the products are nice and refreshing.
Uraina P.
Warner Robins, GA
I have used this since I was a teenager and it still works today in my thirties. I absolutely love this product and swear by it. I would recommend it to anyone who has acne.
Julie Z.
Mobile, AL
I have been buying this set for year and years. I love the Advanced Repairing Lotion, and the Toner- those two are the reason I buy Proactiv! It is all really strong though, so I wouldn’t buy this if you have sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...