BY PROACTIV #47 in Acne Treatments

Proactive+ is an acne treatment system that helps deliver even more medicine to the pores for faster results. The 90-day size kit contains three synergistic steps formulated for daily use to help clear acne blemishes, help prevent future breakouts and promote skin that is consistently clear, smooth, and radiant. see more...

• Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System - Is this stuff an...3 Answers
  • I'm doing the Vox Box for this product. I have used it fo...4 Answers
  • Does this actually work ?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is an acne treatment with indications. That I would say, follow them at first and then just treat the face with the exfoliant and the serum once ir twice a week and moisturaze the face every night after a good wash with a gel clenser I'm more of a sysilic acid for my treatments so the moisturazer was great but the other sthings eventually broke me out if I kept using them for on. It is good when your head is exploting with pimples, bt after that just treat the areas that are bad and keep everything normal, don't dry it out, or it might get worst. I have used this for about a year (using other products as well) just keep in mind that it is for the troubled areas and it will last you more than 30 days. In any case, there are other products out there with the active ingredients that this one have that cost less money, so keep that in mind. # Skin Smoothing Exfoliator: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (gel) -> I would go for the NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub: Salicylic Acid 2% (I feel much smoother and less breakouts with this one once a week) # Pore Targeting Treatment: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% -> Only for when it's real bad, if you can keep you face clean and moisturized, you will only have to use this once every month ;) # Complexion Perfecting Hydrator: Salicylic Acid 0.5% -> My recommendation is to use this after cleansing (at night) And if you feel the need for it at daytime, WEAR SUNSCREEN! Another option is to make a mask with: a spoon of honey, a spoon of lime juice and a spoon of oatmeal and leave that for 10 minutes, every week. Hope you find this useful and that you get a beautiful looking skin in no-time. :)
Heather B.
Woodland Hls, CA
I am 33 years old, and I still have acne! I have been using Proactiv+ for about two years. Does it work? Yes. Am I ever 100% acne free? No. I’m working through the last of my products and then I will probably try something different. It is actually prohibitively expensive!! And if you do the auto delivery they send you so much extra product you’ll never use. Definitely don’t sign up for the deluxe package. I will say the products seem high quality at least. I used original Proactiv for many years and it worked great, I feel like my results haven’t been quite as good with the plus version.
Jessica C.
I was a user of Proactiv for years (about 13-18 yrs old). I’m pretty sure it’s the reason I didn’t have any huge breakouts. It is expensive but so worth it. I don’t break out like I used to so I stopped using my Proactiv. I gave my friend the bottles I had left bc there was a lot left and I didn’t want to waste it. She is still very prone to breaking out and within a week she was thanking me so much for introducing her to Proactiv bc it has already almost completely cleared up her face!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used this years ago let me start by saying that and so maybe the formula has improved! I was suffering from acne on my chin and thought this would be an easy solution. I typically have fair combo skin and this dried my skin out so bad that I was left with a red rashy dry disappointing mess... never tried it again!!!!
Eileen E.
Herndon, VA
I have attempted to use Proactiv in the past and it didn’t really work for me but I thought I would give it a second chance. The products were too expensive for the size of the containers. I used the products for a while and it worked out fine for the beginning, and then it gave me a terrible chemical burn that took a long time to heal. I would not suggest buying this product if your skin has had a harsh reaction to Proactiv in the past.
Jennifer K.
Dothan
Love this product been using it for two months. I could feel the difference right away. My skin felt much smoother. After about a week I could definitely see the difference in my skin. #proactive+ Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
WOW WOW WOW!!! This is my and my husbands secret to miraculously all of a sudden having literally perfect skin for 3 yrs. now! I will stand by this product til the day I die! This is THE ONLY product we both have EVER used that actually completely kills acne AND also improves the appearance and texture of our skin. So far the 3 steps, dark spot correcting serum and body bars are everything they claim to be and more!!!💍
Alana F.
Mill Spring, NC
For the first two months of using Proactiv I loved it! It really cleared my moderate acne and gave me back some confidence. The only issue I began to have with it was incredibly dry skin. It dried my face out so bad that it was flaky. I stopped using it not just because of the drying qualities but because my skin ended up getting used to it and it stopped being as effective. I switched to a simpler routine until I find something else to use. I like the product but it’s not perfect.
Victoria C.
Cleveland, TN
Great products for anyone who wants to try a serious acne regimen. I recommend switching to these products for a month or two, then seeing how your skin reacts. I had great results for about a year, then I started to notice that the products really dried out my skin. I stopped using these in the winter months, but love them for taming any acne prone skin and definitely recommend the Proactive+ line.
Elizabeth H.
College Sta, TX
I used this stuff for a really long time and it really helped with my skin but then I started reading more into it and realized how bad it is for your skin. Your skin becomes dependent on it and even adults find it difficult to wean themselves off of it without developing breakouts worse than what they originally had. Fortunately I was able to stop using it by gradually weaning off of it by using all natural products
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this stuff really work? Worth the cost?!?
Anyolina C.
Does this actually work!? Because I've thinking about getting this but I don't know if it works! 🤔
Beauty Q.
uk
Does it really work I don't have the money to try it influenster doesn't send me anything just would love to find out someone's true opinion
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I'm doing the Vox Box for this product. I have used it for a week. I just wanna know...is it supposed to like get worse before it gets better? Lol. Because my face is more broke out now than before. And it's really really dry. Just wondering!
Tiffany S.
Does this actually work ?