Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System

by Proactiv

Designed with dry and sensitive acne-prone skin in mind, the Proactiv+ Acne Treatment System features our Skin Smoothing Exfoliator, Pore Targeting Treatment, and Complexion Perfecting Hydrator.

Skin Smoothing Exfoliator washes away debris, exfoliates physically and chemically, and treats breakouts. Pore Targeting Treatment includes Smart Target® Technology benzoyl peroxide, designed to dive directly into pores to kill acne-causing bacteria. Complexion Perfecting Hydrator is a face moisturizer formulated with salicylic acid to help keep pores clear and our Skin Brightening Complex to help fade the appearance of post-acne dark marks. Together, they work hard to treat pimples and prevent new breakouts from forming.

The all-star of Proactiv+ is Smart Target® Technology benzoyl peroxide (BPO). Our micronized form of BPO dives directly and deeply into pores to kill the bacteria that causes acne while minimizing irritation. This trio also features glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, and salicylic acid, an acne-fighting powerhouse that gets right into pores to break up oil and prevent a buildup of dead skin cells and debris. Hyaluronic acid, included in our Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, is a hydrating hero that pulls moisture into the skin, which helps alleviate dryness for softer, smoother-looking skin.

Use this acne-fighting skincare routine twice a day, morning and night, to treat and help prevent pimples and clogged pores, like blackheads and whiteheads.

How To Use:

Skin Smoothing Exfoliator:
Use twice daily, morning and night. Treat your whole face. Apply a small amount to dampened skin and gently massage onto skin with fingertips for 1 - 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If going outside, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.

Pore Targeting Treatment:
Apply to clean, dry skin. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Complexion Perfecting Hydrator:
Apply after cleansing and treating skin. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Will this product help me with acne scars ?
Have you tried this?
Proactiv Skin Care - Does this world well on skin over 50 or is it too drying?
Start your review of Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System uploaded by Gabriela W.
I used the acne kit for a few months because I read a lot of good reviews. I had high expectations that it would fix my acne problem but it didn't. I returned the products and the company was very nice. I think my acne was hormonal or maybe the products didn't work for my case (I have oily skin). I stayed using the moisturizer and brush from them and started a different treatment. I put 3 of 5⭐️ just because it did’nt work for me, but I have read that for others it helps a lot! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Carol K.
Fresno , CA
This does not work! I’ve used it on my son and I’ve tried it in the past and this is all hype! The celebrities that endorse this don’t even use the product!!!! They’re a Scam! Don’t buy! Don’t waste your money!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Estos productos los compre para mantener mi rostro pero no me gustaron tanto me dio comezón en mi cara y sentí una sensación extraña
Michelle U.
Hobart
Cleared up my husbands acne very well. Easy system to use. This was his first time using it and he will be using again.
Yamarly D.
East Meadow, NY
I did not notice any change on my skin. I felt this is a product to prevent acne. Not to get rid off it. I bought it on the proactive website. It did not meet my expectations and I believe I would not buy it again.
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
This has been the only product that keeps my skin clear! I won’t use anything else. I do believe it works best when you use all three steps, rather than the individual products in isolation. I also absolutely love the proactive mask, which also works well as a spot treatment.
Selina G.
Clovis, NM
Proactiv+ didn't really work for me. I've used this produce a few years back and recently it dried out my skin and didn't really help me with  my acne.
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
Proactive did help clear up my skin and my daughters...while we were using it regularly. Once stopped, outbreaks came back pretty bad. It took a few weeks to see results but we did get fairly positive results. Its nice to have all 3 steps together to help take out the guesswork! Ordering online in a bundle is the best deal. It is usually also sold separately (sometimes you can find the set) at certain drugstores and is quite a bit more expensive.
Kiwi L.
Denton, TX
I love this product so much it is amazing my skin was super oily and it just was very not very good it was and the bunch of acne and scars and once I started using this it it all went away my acne is amazing and I have horrible acne so this was very good it is kind of pricey but worth it.
amber S.
Monroeville, PA
love love love proactiv! have been using it since i was in highschool. very effective for my skin type.i think that it’s a very good value for all that you get! ill probably use it forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey C.
Lexington, MI
il y a un an
Proactiv Skin Care - Does this world well on skin over 50 or is it too drying?
Brittawnya P. il y a un an
Hi Stacey - I would recommend a product geared more towards adult acne. Did you end up trying this product?