BY PANTENE

Amalia V.
My hair constantly fluctuates between dry and knotty and oily, and this is the only shampoo that detangles and moisturizes it without making it oily and vice versa. I work out every day so I end up washing my hair every day too and this shampoo doesn't dry it out at all.
Colleen O.
This shampoo feels very thick and luxurious. It has a nice clean smell and gives a great lather. It removes oil and build up from my hair and leaves it looking clean for up to three days. I really enjoyed the feel and scent of this product and would buy it again.
constance c.
Springfield, MO
For anyone who wants clean soft hair i would sugest pro v shampoo from pantine , i find that it leaves my hair clean but soft so if you care about your this one of the best shampoos
Quartney L.
Eden Mills, VT
I really enjoy using this product. I love how it makes my hair really smooth and soft.
Melissa B.
Shelbyville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the clean feel this shampoo gave me as well as the smell. It lathered well without causing an increase in time to wash it out. The smell is great and lasts until my next wash but I felt like it increased my oiliness by day 2.
Lynne B.
This Shampoo is reasonably priced and a great product. My hair feels so silky and soft after using this shampoo. I could not ask for a better hair wash. It smells very fresh. (like clean laundry with a hint of flower)
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this shampoo for my kids and I love the way it makes their hair feel soft. I have curly hair so I don't like how it leaves my hair. Overall great product.
Stephany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo ever, care you hair, wonderful scent and can be use by all the family!
Jennifer L.
I have fine, thin hair. His product gives me some bounce to my hair. It doesn't leave my hair oily (I have naturally oily hair). I would recommend for people with oily flat hair.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
My sons and I loved this shampoo for years. It doesn't leave a residue on your scalp. I repeatedly go back to it as its very inexpensive.