BY PRO-TREAT RAW NATURALS

Equals Up To 1 Pound Of Fresh Ingredients! Real Beef Blueberries & Cranberries For Antioxidant Protection Flaxseed For Healthy Heart, Skin & Coat Grain Free-Great For Pets With Allergies No Artificial Preservatives Or Added Sugar Wheat, Corn, Soy & Wheat Gluten Free All Natural Treats With Real Meat, Fruits & Vegetables! Pro-Treat® Raw Naturals™ combine the goodness of whole meats, vegetables, and fruits into a healthy, all natural treat that your "best friend" is certain to love!  We use only the best ingredients at the peak of freshness and never use any fillers or artificial ingredients.  All ingredients are carefully selected, blended, and freeze dried to perfection to provide the best treat possible for your pet s well being.  You can be confident that you are giving your pet the healthiest, most flavorful treat on E see more...

• Did anyone have problems with these I haven't heard anything good1 Answers
  • Is this good for small dogs?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These are such awesome treats for my furbabies. They love to eat these up and I don't ever feel bad about giving them to them because they are made of healthy ingredients.
Melany K.
Warner Robins, GA
When you first open the bag you can't possibly think these treats will taste good, but my Labrador loves them! They are light and dry. I originally purchased these treats because they are Grain Free but I have continued to buy them because how well my dog eats them. I have a Black Labrador Retriever who is sensitive to grain and a picky treat eater! He will get very dry skin and dandruff along his back and chest area when he gets food/treats that contain grain. After switching him to Grain Free food we noticed small amounts of dry skin reappearing here and there, that's when we gave these a try! His skin cleared up in a matter of days and he sits pretty every time he hears me open his treat bin! His favorite flavor is Turkey!
Bonny R.
Howard Beach, NY
Haven't tried them yet but going out to get them my dogs have horrible allergies hope they work I am always trying different treats and foods
Melissa H.
Las Cruces , NM
All the different flavors are great my dogs love the berry flavor the best. I use to train dogs and would cut them in 1/2 they worked great!
Lillian H.
Helps making training your dog a bit easier. a happy dog is a dog who more willing to listen in training.
Courtney Marie D.
Rogersville, MO
My dog is allergic to grain so this was an amazing alternative for him. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely worth the money
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Pet Lover Expert
They're great, healthy treats and dogs love them but of course mine is picky and won't eat anything freeze dried. Since mine wouldnt eat them I gave the bag to my friend and her dog went nuts for them.
Sadie J.
Spruce grove , AB
These are so healthy for dog of any age and size they are good for training and my dog LOVES them
cristina r.
California ,CA
Well my little one likes them soo much and she is such a picky eater they are great treats tho
Amber W.
Is this good for small dogs?
Dee J.
Did anyone have problems with these I haven't heard anything good