Hair CareHair Styling ToolsPro Tools
Express Ion Style+ 1" Styling Iron

Pro Tools Express Ion Style+ 1" Styling Iron

by Pro Tools

Make hair straight, wavy, curly and anything in between with the Express Ion Style®+ 1" Styling Iron from Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™. This versatile styling iron beats the frizz with negative ions and far infrared heat while styling hair quickly and gently

I Just bought the [product:paul-mitchell-express-ion-style-styling-iron] but I’m feeling concerned now. I have curly, thick, frizzy hair and am wondering if anyone with my hair type can answer if it works well for them?
How much is this?
What's your favourite flat iron?! I love my [product:paul-mitchell-express-ion-style-styling-iron] ❤️❤️
Start your review of Pro Tools Express Ion Style+ 1" Styling Iron!
Shaina C.
I love this flat iron it’s super durable and I used to think it didn’t matter purchasing a.m. expensive name brand flat iron but when I went to Paul Mitchell I received this in my kit and it’s truly amazing would purchase again
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
I don’t use a lot of hair tools other than a blow dryer, but I do own this and use it on occasion, and love it for a sleek look
Meg B.
Evansville
Paul Mitchell tools are in my top 3 favorite hot tools brands.  This flat iron is one of my favorites and will be one of your top 3 must haves too.  This sleek flat iron  with negative ion and far infared heat has quick results whether it be straightening ,curling, or waving.  The ceramic plates have bevelled edges making curling and waving much easier.  This would be my go to for 1st professional grade flat iron users looking to upgrade from a cheap convenient store brand.
Jacqueline P.
Ashland, OH
I have used only a PM flat iron for over the last 13 years and it has done wonders for my hair. My hair is thick and wavy and I’ve never had an issue with this brand. Always sleek and smooth.
Brooke D.
vancouver, WA
I love this. It works with one pass for me and it doesn’t pull or snag at my hair at all.
hannah T.
This straightener is the best one yet, i’ve tried many of them and this one was by far the best one
miriam J.
Perfect multipurpose tool! Not only does it smooth hair beautifully but it’s always great for creating beach waves. Highly recommend for any hair styling enthusiast.
Jessy W.
GREAT LOVE IT!! always use this! recommend to anyone wouldn’t change a thing about this product! great company and great products! it’s a 10 out of 10 for me! always trust this company not a bad word to say about them! :)
Sara M.
Graham, WA
Great flat iron, has rubber on the plates to help hair glide through easily! Adjustable heat to 400
Blake M.
San Antonio, TX
I will start with saying I'm a licensed hair stylist. This is the best smoothing iron ever! I have had it for 7 years! The silicone grips will smooth out any and all little kinks in the hair. It can be pricey but it is so worth it when it lasts 5+ years. I love that the temperature is also adjustable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara W.
Sault Ste, ON
il y a un an
I Just bought the Pro Tools Express Ion Style+ 1" Styling Iron but I’m feeling concerned now. I have curly, thick, frizzy hair and am wondering if anyone with my hair type can answer if it works well for them?
Blake M. il y a 9 mois
Yes it is amazing for your texture. The silicone grips really help smooth every hair out